+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary Review Petition

hbzmd

Sep 28, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Hi

Did you received any letter/email for Secondary Review ? pl send your First or Last name and last four numbers of PR card to my inbox

Thanks

Count me in

Zongzheng Zhao
Shumin Yu

received Sep 9, 2015
still in process....

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Here is updated list, can you please be quick for sharing info

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 - Ezlib - Info Received
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Gauri Gupta08 - Info Received
20 - Hasan F - Info Received
21 - Kawkab H - Info Received
22 - Zaineh F - Info Received
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
27 - rbrar14 - Info Received
28 - Ivylane - Info Received
29 - AnvarKurbanov - Info Received
30 - zsahyoun - Info Received
31 - JAPC
32 - ND15
33 - Decent guy - Info Received
34 - Chenny - Info Received
35 - NSL - Info Received
36 - Fabi@Otown
37 - Marahmarah – Info Received
38 - AK Verma
39 - Thmommo
40 - hbzmd - Info Received

Loulita

Sep 18, 2016
Hi

Please count me in. We are four family member. Can u tell me what Kind of information I need to send. And to who? And how?
My timeline as follows: applied April 29, got secondary review letters August 3. We met all residency requirements.
Regards

mira8098

Aug 7, 2015
Please I would need someone to help to get in contact with someone from immigration I will tell you my story a Few months ago my family pass through a calamity my older brother pass away while he was working it was a hit by a car and that guy left my brother on the floor he had 3 kids one of the oldest was 5 years 3 years and a 3 months old baby she was only 1 month old when he pass away , since that happen I have been feeling depress and I start having some medical issues I have been feeling nausea , vomiting and stomach pain I thought that it would be something related to my stomach so I went to see my family doctor and he ordered an endoscopy and a colonoscopy I had the procedure 2 weeks ago and the doc said that I am fine he is just suggesting that what I had is psychological or a stress related issue that could cause might be related to family situation so my ideas is to get my PR so I can go and see my family and visit my brother at the cemetery I don't have any close relatives here in Canada , a week ago I applied for a USA visa in order to pass through the US and travel back home (South America) they asked me to explain why I want a USA visa and I explained my situation with the documentation and they accepted and give me the visa but sadly I am still waiting for the Canadian immigration.

my time is as follows :

Send application on sept 2

1. received application PR card on September 21, 2015.
2. acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2016.
3. started processing application on February 5, 2016.
4. went to secondary review on February 10, 2016. They did not ask me for any extra doc.

PS: According to my calculations I have well over 730 days in Canada pass that date with an extra 90 days just in case.

Also when I called they just told me to wait I cant wait any longer I want to have an answer I would like to see my family for xmas and able to go to the cemetery and see my brother.

This is costing me my job and my health...

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
mira8098 said:
Please I would need someone to help to get in contact with someone from immigration I will tell you my story a Few months ago my family pass through a calamity my older brother pass away while he was working it was a hit by a car and that guy left my brother on the floor he had 3 kids one of the oldest was 5 years 3 years and a 3 months old baby she was only 1 month old when he pass away , since that happen I have been feeling depress and I start having some medical issues I have been feeling nausea , vomiting and stomach pain I thought that it would be something related to my stomach so I went to see my family doctor and he ordered an endoscopy and a colonoscopy I had the procedure 2 weeks ago and the doc said that I am fine he is just suggesting that what I had is psychological or a stress related issue that could cause might be related to family situation so my ideas is to get my PR so I can go and see my family and visit my brother at the cemetery I don't have any close relatives here in Canada , a week ago I applied for a USA visa in order to pass through the US and travel back home (South America) they asked me to explain why I want a USA visa and I explained my situation with the documentation and they accepted and give me the visa but sadly I am still waiting for the Canadian immigration.

my time is as follows :

Send application on sept 2

1. received application PR card on September 21, 2015.
2. acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2016.
3. started processing application on February 5, 2016.
4. went to secondary review on February 10, 2016. They did not ask me for any extra doc.

PS: According to my calculations I have well over 730 days in Canada pass that date with an extra 90 days just in case.

Also when I called they just told me to wait I cant wait any longer I want to have an answer I would like to see my family for xmas and able to go to the cemetery and see my brother.

This is costing me my job and my health...

As pathetic as IRCC immigration guys can get. Sorry to hear your story.

What a bunch of loser beaureaucrats sitting in their cozy chair enjoying government job benefits without accountability.

BTw, send this whole story thou typed above to your MP, Prime minister, and John mcCallum. Address it properly to each in different email. Maybe someone hear something. You never know.

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
AJK9

Since you are putting such a great effort together, maybe a good idea to contact few media outlets(contact reporters directly on email and twitter, not news channel generic email).

Maybe good idea to make but public story before petition. In that way it gets more visibility and they will need to pay attention.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Loulita said:
Hi

Please count me in. We are four family member. Can u tell me what Kind of information I need to send. And to who? And how?
My timeline as follows: applied April 29, got secondary review letters August 3. We met all residency requirements.
Regards
Please send Last/First name of all and last four numbers of your PR card by message to inbox

Thanks

Tony Yang

Sep 27, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
31 - JAPC
32 - ND15
35 - NSL - Info Received
36 - Fabi@Otown
38 - AK Verma
39 - Thmommo
41- Tong Yang

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
mira8098 said:
Can you guys count me in mira8098 there is no even an embassy in my country.
Please send Last/First name and last four numbers of your PR card ASAP by message to inbox

Thanks

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Loulita said:
Hi

Regards
Thanks

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
31 - JAPC
32 - ND15
35 - NSL - Info Received
36 - Fabi@Otown
38 - AK Verma
39 - Thmommo
41 - loulita - Info Received

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
quasar81 said:
AJK9

Since you are putting such a great effort together, maybe a good idea to contact few media outlets(contact reporters directly on email and twitter, not news channel generic email).

Maybe good idea to make but public story before petition. In that way it gets more visibility and they will need to pay attention.
Thanks for your warm words, I/we passed through this stage...and really it was very Painful experience..so as a member of society it's my moral duty to do something, someone has to take initiative, I know there are so many victims of Secondary Review, they are posting there concerns but not coming forward for this collective Effort....I am 100% sure that we can do something POSITIVE with this SRP...let's keep finger crossed....God is Great

Also tried to contact Media but this days Media is not real Media...it's Marketing Media....there approach is totally Self-Centered...not in public interest....so shameful....!?!

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Humble Request :

Sending Secondary Review Petition to Immigration Minister on 1st October 2016

.....Still if you are interested to help yourself by helping others....please come forward and share your info....

Will post Final Petition and email address soon

All the Best

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei