+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA TIMELINE FALL 2024

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Hi everyone, please suggest what I should do to get results on my SDS Study Permit application.

Application date - June 12
Biometric- June 17 (updated same day)
Medical upfront - Not updated

It has been a month since the Biometric updation. Should I raise a web form? or should I wait a little longer?

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
Hi everyone, please suggest what I should do to get results on my SDS Study Permit application.

It has been a month since the Biometric updation. Should I raise a web form? or should I wait a little longer?
There are lots of other applicants struggling same things.
Medical upfront and still not updated so what's benefit for medical upfront?
And how much did you score in English test and which type of test you attempt?

laibachaudhry59

Star Member
Jun 14, 2024

Hello, many people have applied in June including me, i applied on June 10 so you need to wait patiently as no one got any response

k13

Jul 19, 2024
File Submitted: 12th June
Biometric done and updated on: 18th June
After this no any further updates. Is there anyone with the same issue?

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
File Submitted: 12th June
Biometric done and updated on: 18th June
After this no any further updates. Is there anyone with the same issue?
I've exactly the same timeline as yours.
File submitted on June 12 and the Biometric was done and updated on June 18. Nothing after that

k13

Jul 19, 2024
I've exactly the same timeline as yours.
File submitted on June 12 and the Biometric was done and updated on June 18. Nothing after that
Do you have any idea about why is there such delay as the one who have applied after us have received their ppr

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Do you have any idea about why is there such delay as the one who have applied after us have received their ppr
I don't know what's happening with the applications lodged in the first half of June. There are many applicants stuck like us. This is very stressful

Srikar4111

Jul 8, 2024
Program- Masters at University of Alberta
Application- 10 June
Biometric-14 June(updated same day - VFS Hyderabad)
Medical- 18th April (not updated yet)
Status- waiting

Some of my friends who applied on 20-25 june already got PPRs. Whereas me and my friend who applied on June 10 are still stuck. Really scared. June 10th is some shit day ig. Many people who applied on 10June didnt get till now, whereas people who applied on 25th june got their PPRs in just 10 days.
UPDATE
Medical - 18th April (Updated on July 17th)

Finally my medicals got updated. Eligibility and Background check status pending. How days does it take for them to be updated?

Indian1012

Jul 17, 2024
UPDATE
Medical - 18th April (Updated on July 17th)

Finally my medicals got updated. Eligibility and Background check status pending. How days does it take for them to be updated?
7 June File logde Medical was updated on 10th July. Waiting for PPR