+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA TIMELINE FALL 2024

Sagar Chawla

Jul 2, 2024
Hey there!
If your medical is not updating on gc key after upfront medical SDS, Don't worry at all
It was same for me and everything got updated the same day i got PPR, i was checking everyday 2-3 times a day and now it feels all that energy i was wasting by stressing over some stuff updating on portal was useless lol
just wait for the main email from ircc regarding status updating in your gc key and thats it

My timeline
Applied - 7th June
Biometrics - 12th June, updated after 1 hour of my appointment
No updates for next 2 weeks or so
And then PPR - 27th June, medical updated same day.
Passport submission - 2nd July in person.
Still at the ircc office under process
What time you received the email??

Srikar4111

Jul 8, 2024
Program- Masters at University of Alberta
Application- 10 June
Biometric-14 June(updated same day - VFS Hyderabad)
Medical- 18th April (not updated yet)
Status- waiting

Some of my friends who applied on 20-25 june already got PPRs. Whereas me and my friend who applied on June 10 are still stuck. Really scared. June 10th is some shit day ig. Many people who applied on 10June didnt get till now, whereas people who applied on 25th june got their PPRs in just 10 days.

lucifer7

Jun 7, 2024
Application- 10 June
Status- waiting

Some of my friends who applied on 20-25 june already got PPRs. Whereas me and my friend who applied on June 10 are still stuck. Really scared. June 10th is some shit day ig. Many people who applied on 10June didnt get till now, whereas people who applied on 25th june got their PPRs in just 10 days.
Well, my case is so bad.

Program- Masters at NYIT
Application - 28th March
Biometric - 8th April (updated same day)
Medical - 19th April
Background and eligibility - under process
last seen file - 29th April (according to application status tracker)

I sent web forms around 5 and got a response on 2 of them saying that the file is under process and that I shall receive a decision soon.

I don't understand why is it taking so long.

Sagar Chawla

Jul 2, 2024
Application- 10 June
Status- waiting

Some of my friends who applied on 20-25 june already got PPRs. Whereas me and my friend who applied on June 10 are still stuck. Really scared. June 10th is some shit day ig. Many people who applied on 10June didnt get till now, whereas people who applied on 25th June got their PPRs in just 10 days.
Mine is refused. Applied on June 10.

Sagar Chawla

Jul 2, 2024
When did you receive the refusal? What is the reason for refusal? Do they mention it?
10 July
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR. I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
10 July
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR. I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada
Order GCMS notes. What school? What did you show to justify costs with career progression and higher pay that you have now when you return? What did you show that you will leave Canada after studies.

Sagar Chawla

Jul 2, 2024
Order GCMS notes. What school? What did you show to justify costs with career progression and higher pay that you have now when you return? What did you show that you will leave Canada after studies.
GCMS notes will take 20 days. I dont have that much time.

Achint@2124

Jun 26, 2024
Sharing my timeline
Application date - 10th June
Biometric- 13th June updated same day
Medical upfront - 1st June
Medical passed - 9th July
PPR - 10th July
Master’s
University of Guelph
No gap
Going right after bachelors

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sharing my timeline
Application date - 10th June
Biometric- 13th June updated same day
Medical upfront - 1st June
Medical passed - 9th June
PPR - 10th June
Master’s
University of Guelph
No gap
Going right after bachelors
Wow…one day for approval. Congrats!

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
SDS Visa Timeline (Masters):
Medical Exam Upfront:
14th March
Application Date: 18th June
Biometrics: 24th June
Application Approval & PPR: 2nd July
Passport Submission: 4th July
Congratulations, is non-sds required English test if required how much minimum score should be in PTE-Academic / IELTS Academic and in a IRCC portal there is a section about SDS where They are asking about
Student Direct Stream

* Do you have an SDS eligible Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC)? (required)Yes No
* Did you pay your first year's tuition in full? (required)Yes No
* Did you get a medical exam, within the last 12 months, done by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor)? (required)Yes No
* Did you take a language test in the last 2 years? (required)Yes No

if someone applying for non-sds what should he do with these types of questions.