+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA TIMELINE FALL 2024

laibachaudhry59

Star Member
Jun 14, 2024
Don't think it's a technical issue. It's just random. A lot of people in India who applied around May-June are also facing this.
I raised a web form today because the last one that I raised, I didn’t get a email that I have been successful this time I got an email. Fingers crossed

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
I raised a web form today because the last one that I raised, I didn’t get a email that I have been successful this time I got an email. Fingers crossed
Lol I've sent two webforms and both have not been acknowledged. And I read in a lot of forums to not just randomly send more webforms unnecessarily as it adds to the delay. Can do nothing about it but wait patiently. There's still time. Let's hope for the best!.

manpreet27

Sep 10, 2013
Class starts sept 3, and still no ppr what you guys think is the deadline to defer to Jan 2025? Since passport stamping in india shows around 20 days so I believe if not heard in next 2 days should I defer?

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
Class starts sept 3, and still no ppr what you guys think is the deadline to defer to Jan 2025? Since passport stamping in india shows around 20 days so I believe if not heard in next 2 days should I defer?
Passport stamping shouldn't take 20 days. Where are you based? You could consider physically travelling to the VFS stamping instead of couriering the passport.

Vijay krishna

Star Member
Jul 24, 2024
Passport stamping shouldn't take 20 days. Where are you based? You could consider physically travelling to the VFS stamping instead of couriering the passport.
Hello bro, my eligibility has started on july 30. Possibly when can I expect the decision?