+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A: IMM 5669E UCI PROBLEM

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
Hello friends,

I have been asked to fill up Schedule A. I have two enquiries:

1. My UCI number during TRV was 8 digits while the UCI which I have been given in my AOR is of 15 digits. In Schedule A eform, the form allows only 10 digits. What should i do?

2. In statutory questions,
d) Has XXXXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?- I checked YES here because I was refused Canadian TRV

e) In Schedule A, it has been asked if I have ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: Should i say yes here as well since I have never been refused admission unless it means visa denial.

Please help.
I was having same issue and so i answered Yes with details given as...i was refused visitor visa by ircc when applied from New delhi, india in 2019,visa application no. xxxxx. However i have never been to Canada.
But my brother called later to IRCC later to know this ques better. They told that for some countries,no visa is required to enter in particluar countries and therefore when thry enter,they are sent back from entered airport.
But they consider my question's answer right as i provided detail accurately and clearly.

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
I was having same issue and so i answered Yes with details given as...i was refused visitor visa by ircc when applied from New delhi, india in 2019,visa application no. xxxxx. However i have never been to Canada.
But my brother called later to IRCC later to know this ques better. They told that for some countries,no visa is required to enter in particluar countries and therefore when thry enter,they are sent back from entered airport.
But they consider my question's answer right as i provided detail accurately and clearly.
so u must right "Yes" according to IRCC with full details