Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
for question #8 in Personal history does anyone know if I should be putting any travel/vacations I have taken out of my country.

I am the common law partner of the main applicant so he will have to put my travels on his travel form but I'm not sure if I should be including it in my personal History too?

VISA02

Oct 15, 2014
Mbgirlfriend said:
for question #8 in Personal history does anyone know if I should be putting any travel/vacations I have taken out of my country.

I am the common law partner of the main applicant so he will have to put my travels on his travel form but I'm not sure if I should be including it in my personal History too?
Oh yes you have to put all travel history cause there is 90% they will find out if you don't

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
VISA02 said:
Oh yes you have to put all travel history cause there is 90% they will find out if you don't
So even though there is a separate form where they ask for travel information you still have to also put any travel information in the personal history section of the background form?

Should my boyfriend also be including his travels on the background form as well as the travel form?

This just seems a little redundant.

Albert1900

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Mbgirlfriend said:

You musn't write vacations on the question 8 IMM 5669 . You must write vacations taken out of your country on the IMM 5562.

But if you were traveling for a long time (months) you must report it on the IMM 5669

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Albert1900 said:
You musn't write vacations on the question 8 IMM 5669 . You must write vacations taken out of your country on the IMM 5562.

But if you were traveling for a long time (months) you must report it on the IMM 5669
This makes sense, they just aren't very clear on what they want in the personal history part of schedule A. They say employment history, education and travel so I wasn't sure if they wanted every little trip I have taken in the past 10 years. They don't leave much room for all this on Question # 8. I have worked a few full time jobs in the past 10 years but I have also had a lot of short term part time jobs as well as schooling while I was working. This means I need about 15 lines to give all the information.

So as long as we are putting our short vacations on the vacation history forum they will know we aren't trying to hid anything? They will also have our passport numbers so I am sure with a simple search they know everyplace we have been they just want to know that we are going to be honest about our travels.

I know they are only looking for any kind of suspicious travelling that could indicate some kind of illegal activity so my boyfriend and myself have nothing to hide. We just don't want anything to slow down his application because filled out something wrong.

Albert1900

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Mbgirlfriend said:
This makes sense, they just aren't very clear on what they want in the personal history part of schedule A. They say employment history, education and travel so I wasn't sure if they wanted every little trip I have taken in the past 10 years. They don't leave much room for all this on Question # 8. I have worked a few full time jobs in the past 10 years but I have also had a lot of short term part time jobs as well as schooling while I was working. This means I need about 15 lines to give all the information.

So as long as we are putting our short vacations on the vacation history forum they will know we aren't trying to hid anything? They will also have our passport numbers so I am sure with a simple search they know everyplace we have been they just want to know that we are going to be honest about our travels.

I know they are only looking for any kind of suspicious travelling that could indicate some kind of illegal activity so my boyfriend and myself have nothing to hide. We just don't want anything to slow down his application because filled out something wrong.
yes , i thought the same thing about question n 8...

The important at the question 8 is to fill out it without leaving gaps in time, even if you didn't work for 1 month...

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Another concern I have about schedule A is how exact you have to be about the dates?

Because I have worked so many short term part time jobs in the past 10 years I can't remember the exact start and finish dates of them. I have done my best to look for the correct information but I can't find any documentation. A few of the places I worked have closed since then too so I can't even call to ask them to pull my employee file. I have had to do my best to go by my memory but as I said I can't only estimate the start and finish dates of some of my part time jobs. I think I am within a month or two of the dates.

I have worked long term full time jobs that I do know the exact dates for at the same time.

There is also one part time job I worked for about 2 weeks (I left because I hated it so much and I already had 2 other jobs) I really haven't got any idea when I worked there I could maybe guess the year but I couldn't even come close to what month it was .

So I was wondering if they leave any room for small errors like being a month or two off on a start date on a job or not putting one very short term part time job on the form. They are going to see my job history and see that there have been times when I worked 3 jobs at the same time so will they be understanding about it some small errors?

I am not the main applicant, I am living common law with my BF who is the one applying. I am born Canadian (so its not like they have to look at me as being a potential future PR applicant) and I am not sponsoring him. But, I sill have to fill out all these forms.

I am not even sure how thorough they are going to look at my information. I think all they are going to care about is that he isn't involved with someone who is a criminal because that could say something about him. I am sure they will be thorough enough to see that I don't have any criminal records or suspicious travel or behaviour. So, I could just be over thinking everything. As I said before I just don't want any little detail to slow down his application.

Albert1900

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Mbgirlfriend said:
Another concern I have about schedule A is how exact you have to be about the dates?

Because I have worked so many short term part time jobs in the past 10 years I can't remember the exact start and finish dates of them. I have done my best to look for the correct information but I can't find any documentation. A few of the places I worked have closed since then too so I can't even call to ask them to pull my employee file. I have had to do my best to go by my memory but as I said I can't only estimate the start and finish dates of some of my part time jobs. I think I am within a month or two of the dates.

I have worked long term full time jobs that I do know the exact dates for at the same time.

There is also one part time job I worked for about 2 weeks (I left because I hated it so much and I already had 2 other jobs) I really haven't got any idea when I worked there I could maybe guess the year but I couldn't even come close to what month it was .

So I was wondering if they leave any room for small errors like being a month or two off on a start date on a job or not putting one very short term part time job on the form. They are going to see my job history and see that there have been times when I worked 3 jobs at the same time so will they be understanding about it some small errors?

I am not the main applicant, I am living common law with my BF who is the one applying. I am born Canadian (so its not like they have to look at me as being a potential future PR applicant) and I am not sponsoring him. But, I sill have to fill out all these forms.

I am not even sure how thorough they are going to look at my information. I think all they are going to care about is that he isn't involved with someone who is a criminal because that could say something about him. I am sure they will be thorough enough to see that I don't have any criminal records or suspicious travel or behaviour. So, I could just be over thinking everything. As I said before I just don't want any little detail to slow down his application.
I am sure that if you don't write one or two months about your background (filling only the year) they will delay the application significantly, so an estimated date it 's better than nothing, but I don't think they will check that... As you said I think they are not going to care about this so much because you are not the applicant , but they don't want to see gaps. Anyway they're eyes will be on your BF if he is sponsoring someone and not on you.

If you think they won't understand one thing(anything you think), you can add a sheet where you explane the fact

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Albert1900 said:
I am sure that if you don't write one or two months about your background (filling only the year) they will delay the application, so I'd do my best to remember those months( an estimated date it 's better than nothing), but I don't think they will check that... As you said I think they are not going to care about this
I am sorry but I am confused by your response? You say in your fist comment that it will slow things down but then that they won't really care and check?

I wouldn't be leaving any gap in time without any explanation. I just don't know exact dates of the some of my second jobs that were part time.

Do you mean that if I have a gap in the time they will question it but if I am off by the dates a little they won't?

Maybe I didn't explain my situation well.

I do know the dates of the main full time job I have had and if I only wrote in my full time jobs with the exact dates there would not be any unexplained gap in time. However, while working my full time jobs I have also had second jobs on the side for extra income. These were part time jobs and sometimes were only casual so there is not really a clear end date.

So do think as long as I know the dates of my long term full time jobs and don't have any gaps there that they won't really examine the start and finish dates of my part time jobs that were worked during the same time period as the full time job?

And if I miss writing in one part time job that lasted 2 weeks while I also had a full time job that could account for what I was doing at the time will they question it.

Like I said there wouldn't be any gap in time for my full time jobs just that I can't remember the exact start and finish dates of the part time jobs I worked as second jobs for extra income.