Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
darklord said:
Eventhough Schedule 4a does not apply, you will need to write an LOE (Letter of Explanation) on a word document (for example) with statement like "Schedule 4a is not applicable to me as I have applied under <insert the province and the stream>. I have uploaded schedule 4 which is applicable to me." print and sign and scan this document and upload under 'Schedule 4a".
I have done it already. My question is that even after uploading in the two enable fields in express entry profile, the indication of 'Your action is required' has not changed. I received request to upload these documents on Jan 14, 2016 with one week deadline and I uploaded them on Jan 15, 2016 but still no change in the status and/or indication.

I just want to make sure if everything is normal. Do I also need to press 'NEXT' at the right bottom of the documents-upload-section? I didn't do that bcz I have already paid the fees. Pressing 'NEXT' will bring me to the next page i.e. payment section.

Please guide.

Uzair

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
darklord said:
Schedule 4 and 4a are forms for applicants who are nominated by a Canadian province under the Province Nomination category. Schedule 4 declares your intention to reside in the province that nominated you.
Hi darklord, thanks for the info.
However I want to ask, that is this Schedule-4, & 4a part of the main form which one fills for the application FORM-0205E ???

I have submitted my application through a consultant, and he has not made me fill neither Schedule-4, neither LOE. Am I missing something ???

Even in the checklist of the FORM-0205E there was no mention of requirement for Schedule-4.

Kindly throw some light on this.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hi darklord, thanks for the info.
However I want to ask, that is this Schedule-4, & 4a part of the main form which one fills for the application FORM-0205E ???

I have submitted my application through a consultant, and he has not made me fill neither Schedule-4, neither LOE. Am I missing something ???

Even in the checklist of the FORM-0205E there was no mention of requirement for Schedule-4.

Kindly throw some light on this.
No, there is nothing to worry about for you. Schedule 4/4a is requested by CIC once you get ITA and submit your application. You currently have applied to Ontario and are waiting for nomination, so you will not need Schedule 4/4a.

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
darklord said:
No, there is nothing to worry about for you. Schedule 4/4a is requested by CIC once you get ITA and submit your application. You currently have applied to Ontario and are waiting for nomination, so you will not need Schedule 4/4a.
YOU ARE A GEM.
+1 TO YOU DEAR.

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the good KARMA

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
syeduzair said:
I have done it already. My question is that even after uploading in the two enable fields in express entry profile, the indication of 'Your action is required' has not changed. I received request to upload these documents on Jan 14, 2016 with one week deadline and I uploaded them on Jan 15, 2016 but still no change in the status and/or indication.

I just want to make sure if everything is normal. Do I also need to press 'NEXT' at the right bottom of the documents-upload-section? I didn't do that bcz I have already paid the fees. Pressing 'NEXT' will bring me to the next page i.e. payment section.

Please guide.

Uzair
Yes you need to select next to complete the process of submitting the documents.

mahesh_amc

Oct 17, 2015
Hi All,

Please help me.. CIC is asking to upload a schedule 4A document which is irrelevant to me, because I doesn’t own any business, and this button was enabled since Jan 20, am not sure what to upload here, could anyone please help me on this.

if anyone submitted a LOE for this?

Thanks,

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mahesh_amc said:
Hi All,

Please help me.. CIC is asking to upload a schedule 4A document which is irrelevant to me, because I doesn’t own any business, and this button was enabled since Jan 20, am not sure what to upload here, could anyone please help me on this.

if anyone submitted a LOE for this?

Thanks,
Yes, upload an LOE (word document) explaining that schedule 4A is not applicable to you and upload it.

Shalinimagesh

Jun 10, 2015
Hi,

A small clarification, what i need to give for Q3: Which Provincial government had nominated you? and Provinicial stream/Category in schedule 4 form.

could someone help on this... please

Thanks in advance

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalinimagesh said:
Hi,

A small clarification, what i need to give for Q3: Which Provincial government had nominated you? and Provinicial stream/Category in schedule 4 form.

could someone help on this... please

Thanks in advance
Name of the province should do.

Going by 2016

Nov 22, 2014
Guys, I have just received the request for Schedule 4 and following is the what the letter says.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 UCI number – My Name
 Schedule 4 – Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees Form

I got the UCI number when I applied for FSWP in 2014 but my NOC was capped out.

Do you think I need to upload anything other than the filled-in Schedule 4 now?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going by 2016 said:
Guys, I have just received the request for Schedule 4 and following is the what the letter says.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 UCI number – My Name
 Schedule 4 – Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees Form

I got the UCI number when I applied for FSWP in 2014 but my NOC was capped out.
You should have already specified this information while filling e-APR questionnaire
Do you think I need to upload anything other than the filled-in Schedule 4 now?
Nope. Only duly filled Sch 4 to be submitted now
Good Luck!!

Going by 2016

Nov 22, 2014
ppahuja said:
Good Luck!!
Yes, I mentioned my UCI in the e-APR. That's how they got my UCI. It was just that there are two 'bullet points' that confused me - was not sure if they wanted 2 documents. Either way, uploaded the schedule 4 successfully today.

Thanks for your help.

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hello everyone!...

I am filling the schedule 4 form to apply under SRS-PGWC (ainp) and I wanted to ask what is the correct amount fo $ declared:

a ) the amount available at my bank accounts minus my debts (the money that I still need to pay for my credit cards and auto loan)?

or

b) the money I have in my bank accounts .

Another question: this amount of money should be available since the application and during the whole process of nomination? I mean I need to have all the money now to apply or can I keep saving money until I have the complete amount. I ask this because they didn't ask for any bank statement.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Sandeepbrar08

Jan 31, 2024
Hello everyone!...

I am filling the schedule 4 form to apply under SRS-PGWC (ainp) and I wanted to ask what is the correct amount fo $ declared:

a ) the amount available at my bank accounts minus my debts (the money that I still need to pay for my credit cards and auto loan)?

or

b) the money I have in my bank accounts .

Another question: this amount of money should be available since the application and during the whole process of nomination? I mean I need to have all the money now to apply or can I keep saving money until I have the complete amount. I ask this because they didn't ask for any bank statement.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Same question I am wondering