+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
I think the best we can do is to not think about the citizenship application at all and focus that attention to our day to day lives.

One day fine day, the Oath invite will come on its own..
This is the perfect solution.. :) i am going to book my vacation and leave ..

Reactions: emamabd

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hey guys . I am a shadow user of this site. But for the pressure and stress on each member i going to give you good news . I am a september applicant and pass the exam on jan 19th 2018 . Just right now got my oath for may 26 at 13:00 scarbrough . Hope hearing good news from ypur side soon .
At last got oath invite today for may 26, 2018. Thanks to everyone for supporting me.
I know it's painful to wait and frustrating when you see other people got oath invite before you.
I know you will get yours soon. Keep calling and contacting IRCC.
Good news guys.. congrats..

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hey guys . I am a shadow user of this site. But for the pressure and stress on each member i going to give you good news . I am a september applicant and pass the exam on jan 19th 2018 . Just right now got my oath for may 26 at 13:00 scarbrough . Hope hearing good news from ypur side soon .
At last got oath invite today for may 26, 2018. Thanks to everyone for supporting me.
I know it's painful to wait and frustrating when you see other people got oath invite before you.
are you guys not added to the spreadsheet?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
just get oath invite by email, the date is May 31.
had DM on April 20
Congratulations!!! that’s good news Scarborough back in business

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Interesting, since they are sending now invites for 26-May Ceremony, that probably means invites were already sent for ceremonies that were scheduled before the 26th.

I guess that leaves one more potential ceremony for Wednesday 30-May and that probably concludes the month of May.

I guess for us October applicants, May is not happening since we still see a number of August and September applicants waiting, lets see what June brings!

Last edited:

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Interesting, since they are sending now invites for 26-May Ceremony, that probably means invites were already sent for ceremonies that were scheduled before the 26th.

I guess that leaves one more potential ceremony for Wednesday 30-May and that probably concludes the month of May.

I guess for us October applicants, May is not happening since we still see a number of August and September applicants waiting, lets see what June brings!
Nah, we were never going to get that lucky. I'm still thinking the October apps are going to be filling the July 1st mass ceremonies.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Nah, we were never going to get that lucky. I'm still thinking the October apps are going to be filling the July 1st mass ceremonies.
Yep, that makes sense, so 11-June is the invite date then (3 weeks before the ceremony). Ofcourse IRCC won't make us all happy, i'm sure they'll pick some Oct. applicants for 1-Jul ceremony and leave some hanging for a few more months!

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I think so too. After my test in Scarborough, the agent hinted that I can expect oath in June/July.