Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
talk2melas said:
How much is their (Rajhi Al Taweel) service charge?
Which bank do you operate your account with in KSA ? You can do the transaction from your bank ,they will just transfer your money from your Saudi account to your account in Canada with minimal service charge of say 70 or 75 SR. I know of services with Alinma and Samba banks. Check your bank through their customer services first.
thanks talk2meals, TAR have no service charges, atleast this is what they say. My bank in NCB, will check if they can do it. I had made DDs from them couple of times and found out that their rate was not as good as TARs.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Dear All,

In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx), it seems that there is only the following Panel Physician. Am I right? Are there any other ones also?

Name: Nadia Ghannam; Address: Etoile Clinic, Building B, 1st floor, Family Medicine unit, Al Malek Rd (opp. Al-Rawda Street)
Telephone: 966 557 472 110, 920029090 ext 388

Thanks for quick help..

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
destination canada said:
recently i have send RPRF to london after completing MR and i have done my draft from SABB, any branch of SABB jeddah will do that for you, or else you may try with NCB, and the address to send your draft is as follows:
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
IMMIGRATION SECTION
38 GROSVENOR STREET
LONDON W1K 4AA
UNITED KINGDOM

best of luck.
Thanks a Million! Dear Destination Canada.

I only read your response now.

Stay blessed.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
sharedknowledge said:
Dear All,

In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx), it seems that there is only the following Panel Physician. Am I right? Are there any other ones also?

Name: Nadia Ghannam; Address: Etoile Clinic, Building B, 1st floor, Family Medicine unit, Al Malek Rd (opp. Al-Rawda Street)

Thanks for quick help..
Yeah ! seems they change the panel in recent past

Syed

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
sharedknowledge said:
Dear All,

Thanks for quick help..
yes you are right, thats what the instruction i get from LVO while doing MR from khobor, they have only one doctor from Jeddah, strange as it is, as a big city, they should have assigned more than one from jeddah. anyways, get early appointment and get done with MR, best of luck.

sandy8080

Sep 18, 2013
Dear Frens,

I want to appear for IELTS I am confused weather to give in India or KSA. Also where in KSA I can appear for IELTS.

Please clarify in this regard

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy8080 said:
Dear Frens,

I want to appear for IELTS I am confused weather to give in India or KSA. Also where in KSA I can appear for IELTS.

Please clarify in this regard
check with british council, youll get correct answers ;) :p

Azlan

Sep 19, 2013
Hi guys,
I am in KSA and I have done my medical exams in riyadh
What are the next steps and procedures for Saudi Based applicants like PPR1 & PPR2 ?
Do I need police certificate ? so far I am not asked to provide police certificate from ksa

please advise

albertoenriquezjr

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
8.0 sent with Application
Friends,

Would anyone advise where to find official translators here in Saudi to work on translating my Saudi Visa to English? Also I'm looking for lawyers to notarized an affidavit, would I be able to have in notarized in English?

Thanks for the help in advance, im in Al khobar by the way.

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Hello there

there is still few of us who are unfortunate and waiting,as u can see I have applied in May 2010 started processing in April 2012,file transferred to Paris VO in Apr 2013 and they asked for medicals that was done on Apr 22,2013 and medical recived line seen on May 10 2013 since then we were stuck by the Strike and every communication they replied that BG check is on going then 2 month ago they said that my file is back to London VO .Upon contact with London VO they reply that my file is waiting Officer review ,last month I reminded them that my medicals will expire in 1 month time and we are ready to move in short notice but twice they asnwered the same your file is waiting for review.

Now medicals expired and on 23/4/14 same reply again ,feels frustrated to see all the new file processed quickly and faster while we are still stuck ,happy for everyone who gets his visa and praying for those who did not ,but really 4 years of waiting is killing us .

guys wha is your opinion will they extend medicals or if not when they will send remedicals?

Do you think the Corona Virus issue in Saudiarabia will delay the remedicals since I am currently residing in Jeddah?

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Azlan said:
Hi guys,
I am in KSA and I have done my medical exams in riyadh
What are the next steps and procedures for Saudi Based applicants like PPR1 & PPR2 ?
Do I need police certificate ? so far I am not asked to provide police certificate from ksa

please advise
PPR 1 and 2 is for PAK based applicants, you will only get PPR soon and if they did not ask for PCC then they will if you stayed in ksa for more than 6 months, they will ask it before PPR.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
albertoenriquezjr said:
Friends,

Would anyone advise where to find official translators here in Saudi to work on translating my Saudi Visa to English? Also I'm looking for lawyers to notarized an affidavit, would I be able to have in notarized in English?

Thanks for the help in advance, im in Al khobar by the way.
you can find plenty of translators behind al khobar passport office(it is on dhahran street) or in other words behind al issa souk mall you will get them. for lawyers, you can akrabia area to look for sign holdings mentioning law farms, one is locked at al mohammdia tower, the tower is next to SACO (at akrabia)

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
hopeforfuture said:
Hello there

there is still few of us who are unfortunate and waiting,as u can see I have applied in May 2010 started processing in April 2012,file transferred to Paris VO in Apr 2013 and they asked for medicals that was done on Apr 22,2013 and medical recived line seen on May 10 2013 since then we were stuck by the Strike and every communication they replied that BG check is on going then 2 month ago they said that my file is back to London VO .Upon contact with London VO they reply that my file is waiting Officer review ,last month I reminded them that my medicals will expire in 1 month time and we are ready to move in short notice but twice they asnwered the same your file is waiting for review.

Now medicals expired and on 23/4/14 same reply again ,feels frustrated to see all the new file processed quickly and faster while we are still stuck ,happy for everyone who gets his visa and praying for those who did not ,but really 4 years of waiting is killing us .

guys wha is your opinion will they extend medicals or if not when they will send remedicals?

Do you think the Corona Virus issue in Saudiarabia will delay the remedicals since I am currently residing in Jeddah?
i think they will send you re-med request unless you are lucky to get an extending of your expired MR, and NO i dont think MARS will be a problem as far as MR goes.

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Thank you Destinationcanada hope u get your ppr soon ,the funny thing that I am well prepared for every thing,funds ,kids certificates and immunization record ,job contract still needs 15 days before automatically renewed so if they send now it will be great ,even my job is regulated and almost done with registeration in Toronto and I clearly expressed this to VO I do not know what they r waiting for indeed .
I can book a flight sell my car and furniture and resign in a month time yet I do not trust them anymore until visas are stamped ,the only good thing if we get now that winter is almost over and in a month time the weather will be nice to settle in toronto

regards

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
hopeforfuture said:
Thank you Destinationcanada hope u get your ppr soon ,the funny thing that I am well prepared for every thing,funds ,kids certificates and immunization record ,job contract still needs 15 days before automatically renewed so if they send now it will be great ,even my job is regulated and almost done with registeration in Toronto and I clearly expressed this to VO I do not know what they r waiting for indeed .
I can book a flight sell my car and furniture and resign in a month time yet I do not trust them anymore until visas are stamped ,the only good thing if we get now that winter is almost over and in a month time the weather will be nice to settle in toronto

regards
i will suggest you to send a CSI to LVO so that they looks into your file immediately and response, this happened to my buddy yesterday, he got PPR just after three days of sending CSI. best of luck.