10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Good Post , coz Currently one needs 12-13 yrs to get their parents as PR.
Parents would see their coffin before meeting as PR in Canada with their children.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/rich/politics/story/2011/02/12/canada-immigration-rates.html

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SASKATCHEWAN CONTINUES TO HAVE THE SECOND LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY
http://www.gov.sk.ca/news?newsId=0465afdb-e1aa-4ff4-8877-ea028a68d8d5

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
SASKATCHEWAN CONTINUES TO HAVE THE SECOND LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY
http://www.gov.sk.ca/news?newsId=0465afdb-e1aa-4ff4-8877-ea028a68d8d5
Good to know. Thanks mate for sharing

a_mumtaz

May 2, 2011
Hello Everybody!

Hope you all are doing well. I got an important question.

I got immigration visa yesterday and initially I applied for Ontorio province (its also written on visa) can I land in any province like Alberta Saskatchewan or Manitoba?

Your quick response would be highly appreciated.

Mumtaz

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_mumtaz said:
Hello Everybody!

Hope you all are doing well. I got an important question.

I got immigration visa yesterday and initially I applied for Ontorio province (its also written on visa) can I land in any province like Alberta Saskatchewan or Manitoba?

Your quick response would be highly appreciated.

Mumtaz
Yes you can land anywhere in Canada if you are under FSW. but if you have nominated by any province of Canada ,you must have to land and settle over there as per promise .

For more info please check the link below by Mr.Qorax
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35499.0.html

a_mumtaz

May 2, 2011
Hello Everybody,

Hope you all are doing well. I got my immigration recently and would like to ask few question.

1) How long does it take to get PR card after landing?
2) I am willing to land in Alberta (probably staying in hostel) but My safe mailing address is in Toronto can I give Toronto address to receive PR card while landing in Alberta?
3) Is there any way I can divert my mail from Alberta to Toronto through the post office after paying fee as its possible in UK
4 Does it takes 90 days to register for medical in All provinces or is there any exception.
5) I am not carrying any thing with me apart from my clothes do I still need to present the house hold stuff list that usually migrants have
6) Is there any strict restrictions to convert my credential (degrees in Computer science, IT and teaching qualification) from uk. I mean is that impossible to get employemnt in IT support field or teaching field without these. Please reply seperatly if IT support does not require but for Teaching it is essential.

7) What important things do I need to have after landing such as PRC, SIN, Medical, Bank account etc

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Best of luck for every body!

Thanks & regards,

Mumtaz

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Health Professions Category

http://aee.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp/health_professions.shtml

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Information for Long Haul Truck Drivers Project Applicants Eligibility under SINP

To be considered for the Long Haul Truck Drivers Project you must:

Be working on a temporary work permit for an approved Saskatchewan trucking firm for a minimum of six months;
Have a current Saskatchewan Class 1A driver's license; and
Have an offer of full-time, permanent employment from your employer, which must be an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan.

How to Apply

The Long Haul Truck Driver applicant must submit the following SINP application package to the Saskatchewan Immigration Branch. This package must include the original SINP forms and photocopies of the Government of Canada forms and supporting documents detailed below. If original federal forms or supporting documents are included, the entire package may be returned and you will have to re-apply.
Supporting Documents

All applicants to the Long Haul Truck Driver Project must submit the following along with their application to the SINP:

A copy of the Work Permit issued by CIC.
Saskatchewan Drivers license – Class 1A.
Identity and civil status documents. This includes:
• Birth certificates - for applicant and immediate family-members. The
birth certificate must state the names of both parents.
• Marriage certificate – if applicable.
• Divorce certificate – if applicable.
• Custody and maintenance documents – if applicable.
Police report(s) if the applicant or any family member over the age of 18 has committed an offence or been convicted of a crime; please provide a copy of a police report from the country or countries where the offence(s) occurred. I n addition to the police report, submit any proof of rehabilitation, if applicable.
Passports for each individual family member - it is recomended that the expiry date be no less than two years hence. Include only copies of pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth.

Where documents are in a language other than English, the applicant must submit a photocopy of the original document and a photocopy of the English translation. Translators can be any person other than a family member of the applicant or spouse and must not work for a paid consultant or representative who is preparing the application. The applicant must also supply an affidavit from the translator describing their translation ability. Please be aware that some Canadian immigration visa offices may require that the translator is certified by a regulatory body as a translator. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure all federal requirements are met with respect to translations.
Forms

Provincial Forms

Application Guide for Long Haul Truck Drivers
Guide de préparation des demandes pour les conducteurs de camions sur longue distance
SINP-100-26 Long Haul Truck Driver Checklist
SINP-100-11 Long Haul Truck Driver Employee Application Form
Code of Conduct for Immigration Representative and Applicant Declaration

Federal Forms

Application for Permanent Residence
Background / Declaration
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes
Additional Family Information Form
Use of a Representative
Instructions for Use of a Representative
Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
a_mumtaz said:
Hello Everybody,

Hope you all are doing well. I got my immigration recently and would like to ask few question.

4 to 5 Weeks
2) I am willing to land in Alberta (probably staying in hostel) but My safe mailing address is in Toronto can I give Toronto address to receive PR card while landing in Alberta?
If you are a federal skilled worker you can land anywhere but you have to give that address to the authorities. You can give the Toronto address land in Alberta and redirect your mail to Toronto

3) Is there any way I can divert my mail from Alberta to Toronto through the post office after paying fee as its possible in UK
You can redirect your mail to any address in Canada. Here is the link.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/business/tools/ecoa/tcoa.jsf
http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/business/tools/ecoa/pcoa.jsf

4 Does it takes 90 days to register for medical in All provinces or is there any exception.
Kanamen Please help
5) I am not carrying any thing with me apart from my clothes do I still need to present the house hold stuff list that usually migrants have
You have to mention only what ever you will carry but if some luggage will follow by CARGO then you must mention it in goods to follow list.
6) Is there any strict restrictions to convert my credential (degrees in Computer science, IT and teaching qualification) from uk. I mean is that impossible to get employemnt in IT support field or teaching field without these. Please reply seperatly if IT support does not require but for Teaching it is essential.
Kanamen Please help Thats my question as well
7) What important things do I need to have after landing such as PRC, SIN, Medical, Bank account etc
Thats all I think

Thanks & regards,

Mumtaz

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there,

is it possible to sponsor friends from Saskatchewan?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adroit said:
hi there,

is it possible to sponsor friends from Saskatchewan?
Under Family Members Category,No
You can sponsor your

• sisters/brothers
• aunts/uncles
• nieces/nephews
• first cousins
• grandchildren
• grandparents
• step-family members / in-laws of the same relationship

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_mumtaz said:
Hello Everybody,

Thanks & regards,

Mumtaz
Pls check your inbox