04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
do_not_reply said:
I fixed the work history , i think it did not save the "STATE" after i selected country. so i had to recreate and then it saved successfully
Good, all the best

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do_not_reply said:
I fixed the work history , i think it did not save the "STATE" after i selected country. so i had to recreate and then it saved successfully
I will try to do same for personal one

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i am in US and getting PCC from india is a pain. Will getting PCC from Indian Embassy here in NY will work ?? has anyone done that ??

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
You can get PCC from Indian Embassy. I am an Indian citizen residing in Riyadh and I have got PCC from Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

Look at this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp and check out If you are a citizen of India -->If you live outside of India section
I actually had no idea that i would need PCC from india. I have each and every document ready to upload including FBI PCC. What if i upload everything now and tomorrow request PCC from indian embassy in NY...at least i can keep my processing going on once they request indian PCC, i can simply send that one. I guess indian embassy also will take their sweet time and i am not in NY... so i have to mail them. It should work, right ??

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So i can not upload multiple PDF files ?? i have to combine documents ?? like passport , visa copies into one PDF ?? all education docs into one PDF ??? all bank statements into one PDF ??? or there is a way i can upload multiple files for same type ??

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
do_not_reply said:
So i can not upload multiple PDF files ?? i have to combine documents ?? like passport , visa copies into one PDF ?? all education docs into one PDF ??? all bank statements into one PDF ??? or there is a way i can upload multiple files for same type ??
You need to scan all docs for a particular item as 1 file.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
do_not_reply said:
that's insane :( i have lot
You can just merge them with PDF professional or something

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello guys
Just received the missing documents;

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Provide detailed transaction history of the funds on your accounts for at least three months prior to the date of your application. Refer to the Application Guide of the relevant category for requirement for proof of settlement funds.

Please advise the ideal letter and the ideal way to convert the currency?
Should I attach only the bank statement or any explanation or other letters needed ?

Thanks in advannce for your prompt response !

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
hambousha said:
Hello guys
Just received the missing documents;

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Provide detailed transaction history of the funds on your accounts for at least three months prior to the date of your application. Refer to the Application Guide of the relevant category for requirement for proof of settlement funds.

Please advise the ideal letter and the ideal way to convert the currency?
Should I attach only the bank statement or any explanation or other letters needed ?

Thanks in advannce for your prompt response !
There is no ideal letter for Proof of Funds. You need to send/attach the bank statement showing at least 3 months prior to the date of application and the funds must be available as per SINP requirements. Also, for currency conversion, there is no ideal way. I have used http://www.xe.com/, you can use the same.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
darklord said:
There is no ideal letter for Proof of Funds. You need to send/attach the bank statement showing at least 3 months prior to the date of application and the funds must be available as per SINP requirements. Also, for currency conversion, there is no ideal way. I have used http://www.xe.com/, you can use the same.
Thanks a lot !
Should I do the currency converter from my currency to Canadian dollars or from Canadian dollars to my currency ?!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
hambousha said:
Thanks a lot !
Should I do the currency converter from my currency to Canadian dollars or from Canadian dollars to my currency ?!
You need to convert from your currency to Canadian dollars.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was about to make the payment for application but then I cancelled it , i did not even entered any credit card number or anything, now the status in CIC saying "Processing Submission"
will status change itself after some time for me to make payment again ??? how long does it take to reset ???

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
do_not_reply said:
I was about to make the payment for application but then I cancelled it , i did not even entered any credit card number or anything, now the status in CIC saying "Processing Submission"
will status change itself after some time for me to make payment again ??? how long does it take to reset ???
You got nominated in 10 days :eek: