Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
motocheck said:
brother what if we get PNP under SINP and den after landing in sastchaven..we dont manage to get job. can we go to ontario ..
Technically, you can go anywhere you want. You're free as a PR regardless of how you got it. The important this is to show "intent to reside in the province that nominated you", both at the time of applying to CIC and at Landing

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
motocheck said:
brother what if we get PNP under SINP and den after landing in sastchaven..we dont manage to get job. can we go to ontario ..
Many people advocate to provide proof to SINP that you did all you can to find jobs (jobs applications, rental in SINP for a period, etc) and after informing this to SINP then to move from the province.

I personally will do my best to settle in Saskatchewan and I have not thought of moving from the province.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Technically, you can go anywhere you want. You're free as a PR regardless of how you got it. The important this is to show "intent to reside in the province that nominated you", both at the time of applying to CIC and at Landing
topsy i heard there are restrictions after u land in state of nomination like 2 years stay necessary.. this CIC folks will catch and stuff

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
motocheck said:
topsy i heard there are restrictions after u land in state of nomination like 2 years stay necessary.. this CIC folks will catch and stuff
I haven't heard such, and the information on the CIC website says PR's have the right to live and work anywhere in the country (except Quebec I think).
I will look for the link and post later.
However, IF they can prove that you never had the intention to reside in the province that nominated you, then they can have a problem

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
darklord said:
Many people advocate to provide proof to SINP that you did all you can to find jobs (jobs applications, rental in SINP for a period, etc) and after informing this to SINP then to move from the province.

I personally will do my best to settle in Saskatchewan and I have not thought of moving from the province.
all d best bro.. hope to c u some day in canada and topsy u too..

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
One_Topsy said:
I haven't heard such, and the information on the CIC website says PR's have the right to live and work anywhere in the country (except Quebec I think).
I will look for the link and post later.
However, IF they can prove that you never had the intention to reside in the province that nominated you, then they can have a problem
People keep quoting this "freedom of movement" in constitution to absolve one of staying in the province that nominated him/her. I cannot for sure say whether one has to mandatorily stay for a period in the province that gave nomination or not.
As a food for thought, note that Australia also have "freedom of movement" but if one gets its state sponsorship, one has to stay in that state for 2 years minimum. Province nominates because they want people to come and help improve their economy, if most people choose to not stay, don't you think they will find a way to ensure the system is made stronger?
This is why I personally will consult SINP if I choose to move out of the province to ensure I wont face issues in the future.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
darklord said:
People keep quoting this "freedom of movement" in constitution to absolve one of staying in the province that nominated him/her. I cannot for sure say whether one has to mandatorily stay for a period in the province that gave nomination or not.
As a food for thought, note that Australia also have "freedom of movement" but if one gets its state sponsorship, one has to stay in that state for 2 years minimum. Province nominates because they want people to come and help improve their economy, if most people choose to not stay, don't you think they will find a way to ensure the system is made stronger?
This is why I personally will consult SINP if I choose to move out of the province to ensure I wont face issues in the future.
I agree, and you are going about it the right way.
I am only providing information based on what I know, not my personal opinion. I don't know what obtains in Australia, but i know a couple of people in Canada who got PR through PNP and did not stay in their province. Not heard of any of them facing issues with any government so far.
Again, that it not my idea of how it should be done - just stating what I know

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
System does not let me save "Personal history" and "work History". I am updating forms after i got ITA yesterday. Any idea what could be the reason?? i have everything filled but it still does not let me save

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
do_not_reply said:
System does not let me save "Personal history" and "work History". I am updating forms after i got ITA yesterday. Any idea what could be the reason?? i have everything filled but it still does not let me save
Are you getting some messages in red on the top? These are validations errors?

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
Are you getting some messages in red on the top? These are validations errors?
yeah i am getting error at the top but those does not make sense, i have all filled and nothing remaining to fill, still it does not save

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
do_not_reply said:
yeah i am getting error at the top but those does not make sense, i have all filled and nothing remaining to fill, still it does not save
Share the error please so we can help. Errors may not make sense but they are stopping you from saving.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
Share the error please so we can help. Errors may not make sense but they are stopping you from saving.
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Table: Work history: Row: 1 Field: Province or territory You have not completed all the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Table: Work history: Row: 2 Field: Province or territory You have not completed all the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Table: Work history: Row: 3 Field: Province or territory You have not completed all the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Make corrections where indicated.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
do_not_reply said:
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Table: Work history: Row: 1 Field: Province or territory You have not completed all the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Table: Work history: Row: 2 Field: Province or territory You have not completed all the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Table: Work history: Row: 3 Field: Province or territory You have not completed all the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Make corrections where indicated.
Did you try to log out and log in? This is in case you have filled all the fields in the work history row.

Secondly, if you have left any field blank or you have filled characters where numbers are expected or vice versa, you may get this error. Can you share screenshot of one row of work history? You are getting this error for all 3 rows of work history you have filled.

Please mask any personal information like Express Entry profile number, passport number, etc in the screenshot and focus only on the work history entry (row 1 for example)

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
Did you try to log out and log in? This is in case you have filled all the fields in the work history row.

Secondly, if you have left any field blank or you have filled characters where numbers are expected or vice versa, you may get this error. Can you share screenshot of one row of work history? You are getting this error for all 3 rows of work history you have filled.

Please mask any personal information like Express Entry profile number, passport number, etc in the screenshot and focus only on the work history entry (row 1 for example)
I fixed the work history , i think it did not save the "STATE" after i selected country. so i had to recreate and then it saved successfully