+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we upload a jpeg image of our related certificates .i.e employment history, education, etc or do they need them in pdf format only?

Can someone please specify this?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
niravk said:
Can we upload a jpeg image of our related certificates .i.e employment history, education, etc or do they need them in pdf format only?

Can someone please specify this?
You can upload JPEG, if the upload is successful, it should be fine. By th way, you can use www.smallpdf.com to convert from JPEG to PDF online. I use it all the time.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
You can upload JPEG, if the upload is successful, it should be fine. By th way, you can use www.smallpdf.com to convert from JPEG to PDF online. I use it all the time.
Thnx darklord

I used jpegtopdfconverter.Com to convert jpeg into pdf format

I also wanted to know, do I need to attach all the pages of my passport or just the first and last page

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear All,

yesterday I have submitted my application for Saskatchewan express entry and application number is generated but could not able to attach all relevant documents and not able to fill all required Colum. Shall I again apply for saksketcjhwan. kindly advice.

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
Hi

I just found this thread for SINP intake but then when i was reading throughly, found (http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds) as below -

---
SINP Application Intake Thresholds
Important Notice: The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. However, the intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached for 2015. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.
---

so what is the benefit now to apply for SINP? I think it will fail.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
But this is International Skilled Workers - Express Entry subcategory, you should read that line in the Application Intake Thresholds as of April 1, 2015 table also see "The category application quota will be posted online and updated with remaining availability on a quarterly basis. When the category reaches the intake threshold, the website will be updated immediately and no further applications will be accepted."

Raiyan said:
Hi

I just found this thread for SINP intake but then when i was reading throughly, found (http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds) as below -

---
SINP Application Intake Thresholds
Important Notice: The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. However, the intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached for 2015. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.
---

so what is the benefit now to apply for SINP? I think it will fail.

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
The website says (http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds) "the intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached for 2015".

BUT again, in the subsequent table it says for international skilled workers - express entry, remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2015 is 1000 as of April 1st 2015.

I think that the quota is finished for 2015 but they did not update in table. Experts, what is your assumption?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Raiyan said:
The website says (http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds) "the intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached for 2015".

BUT again, in the subsequent table it says for international skilled workers - express entry, remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2015 is 1000 as of April 1st 2015.

I think that the quota is finished for 2015 but they did not update in table. Experts, what is your assumption?
If you submit your application and the system status says 'Application Received', then you've made it within the CAP. You can't know until you try so please stop wasting time and apply.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
niravk said:
Thnx darklord

I used jpegtopdfconverter.Com to convert jpeg into pdf format

I also wanted to know, do I need to attach all the pages of my passport or just the first and last page
Just the first and last page is enough.

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
Thanks mapleback.

Question: My actual NOC is 2147 and I found that this NOC is not available in SINP. But there is another NOC which is 2173 (Software Engineers and Designers) in SINP. I guess I should be able to obtain one job reference letter explaining NOC 2173.

Problem is I found only 1 NOC code can be put in to the EE profile. So if the NOC code in EE profile and in SINP profile is not similar, will it result in rejection for SINP? How to handle this situation well?

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
All,
Is this SINP still open?
In case we get in, should we stay only in this province? Or is there a chance to move later if opportunities come?
Hope someone can give advice.
Thanks!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP is still open. I called there. When the quota is over, you'll not be able to submit your application online.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Raiyan said:
Thanks mapleback.

Question: My actual NOC is 2147 and I found that this NOC is not available in SINP. But there is another NOC which is 2173 (Software Engineers and Designers) in SINP. I guess I should be able to obtain one job reference letter explaining NOC 2173.
Its more of whether your current job description for NOC 2147 in the reference letter matches the NOC 2173. If yes, you can re-use the same reference letter. Its more about job duties than NOC title. By the way 2173 is regulated in SINP so you will have to look into this matter and see how you can satisfy the regulation requirement (join a professional body as per SINP or get yourself assessed etc).

Problem is I found only 1 NOC code can be put in to the EE profile. So if the NOC code in EE profile and in SINP profile is not similar, will it result in rejection for SINP? How to handle this situation well?
Yes, both SINP and EE profile should match and difference can be a cause of rejection due to misconduct by providing incorrect information.

Broncos

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
darklord said:
Just the first and last page is enough.
Friends,
Dont confuse this category with already reached category which was a different one.

This quota purely focuses on applicants registered in express entry and then choosing SASK, there after will be nominated to get 600 points IN EE.
SASK is still accepting applications for this category and limit is 1000.

One already filled was - Direct application to SASK