+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub Category -Application returned - missing document

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for recent SINP intake on Decemeber 5th under Express Entry sub category.

But my application got returned due to missing document.

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for
Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for
Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application
because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification
or licensing.

Any one in this forum, who got a license after applying for it under Software Engineer category and got successful ?
Got to see this link. but i am not sure about the category under which i can apply.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/Home-Page

MT.Saskatoon

Dec 8, 2015
Too sad when hearing your news.

In my understanding from my colleague who was successful with other career, you can register an ethics online course at APEGS, provide them your WES of your degree. They will ask you about your transcript or some course outline that you had taken etc. The bad news is that it will takes you a lot of time. Hence, I would like recommend you apply under NOC software tester in next year.
When you status at SINP is “in process”?
Good luck !

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MT.Saskatoon said:
Too sad when hearing your news.

In my understanding from my colleague who was successful with other career, you can register an ethics online course at APEGS, provide them your WES of your degree. They will ask you about your transcript or some course outline that you had taken etc. The bad news is that it will takes you a lot of time. Hence, I would like recommend you apply under NOC software tester in next year.
When you status at SINP is “in process”?
Good luck !
Thanks for the information MT.Saskatoon. It was never in "In-Process". it went to "Application Returned" from "Application Received".

bjeevaraj

Dec 25, 2015
Has anyone applied for SINP APEGS. I need to apply for 'engineer-in-training for International Engineering Graduates'. My NOC code is 2133.
Has anybody applied for it. How much time it took?

Is it enough if we submit
1. the Passport copy + 'Proof of ID Guarantor form' attested by Notary Public.

Other documents
1. CV - should be emailed
2. WES - will be directly mailed to APEGS

Do we need to submit Degree Certificate.transcripts?

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi, I have applied. But they haven't updated the profile. Do you have any idea how much time it may require? In the website it is mentioned one year. Any one who has got the approval letter from APEGS, please share your experience. :)

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
hemche said:
I have applied for recent SINP intake on Decemeber 5th under Express Entry sub category.

But my application got returned due to missing document.

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for
Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for
Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application
because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification
or licensing.

Any one in this forum, who got a license after applying for it under Software Engineer category and got successful ?
Got to see this link. but i am not sure about the category under which i can apply.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/Home-Page
Hey Hemche,

Sorry to hear about that. 2173 is regulated and in cluster of NOCs the next one 2174 is a workable solution to opt in many cases though I understand it is individual's thinking and decision. Just wanted to highlight that it is safer to opt for a NOC that is not regulated and is similar or very near to what you do.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
knowAndShare said:
Hey Hemche,

Sorry to hear about that. 2173 is regulated and in cluster of NOCs the next one 2174 is a workable solution to opt in many cases though I understand it is individual's thinking and decision. Just wanted to highlight that it is safer to opt for a NOC that is not regulated and is similar or very near to what you do.
i submit application 24th sep/15 under OID stream NOC-4163 but failed to included all required document for government holiday, after 1 week i send my all scan documents to immigration.documents@sk.ca -------- i am depressed is it SINP proceed my file by changed status ,ALSO MISTAKE TO INCLUDED MY MAIL ID NAME INSTEAD OF PASSPORT NAME and confirmation letter name is mail id name-----is it SINP changed and accept my passport/documents name as i send all proper documents....i am confused about my file ....any expert senior tell me my file is safe or not by previous experience please...

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
ZAJAMIL said:
i submit application 24th sep/15 under OID stream NOC-4163 but failed to included all required document for government holiday, after 1 week i send my all scan documents to immigration.documents@sk.ca -------- i am depressed is it SINP proceed my file by changed status ,ALSO MISTAKE TO INCLUDED MY MAIL ID NAME INSTEAD OF PASSPORT NAME and confirmation letter name is mail id name-----is it SINP changed and accept my passport/documents name as i send all proper documents....i am confused about my file ....any expert senior tell me my file is safe or not by previous experience please...
Hey ZAJAMIL, You need to contact the Saskatchewan people through emails till the time you get a reply from them. Just inform them about the mistake and hopefully they will correct it. You may send emails at both the email ids-
immigration@gov.sk.ca and immigration.documents@sk.ca
All the best.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
knowAndShare said:
Hey ZAJAMIL, You need to contact the Saskatchewan people through emails till the time you get a reply from them. Just inform them about the mistake and hopefully they will correct it. You may send emails at both the email ids-
immigration@gov.sk.ca and immigration.documents@sk.ca
All the best.
i send my all personal documents & federal forms withing 1 week of submission to both mail id by attachment..am i send again?----- but i am afraid to received the below response mail from SINP ...when November 27, 2015 i send additional document such as my WES report by attaching,

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 2:06 AM, Immigration ECON <immigration@gov.sk.ca> wrote:

Thank you for your email regarding your application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).

For 2015, the SINP accepted a maximum of 1000 applications to the Occupations In Demand category from applicants who did not have an approved offer of permanent full-time employment in Saskatchewan. The SINP application database electronically logged applications submitted to the Occupations In Demand category in the order of which they were submitted.

The first 1000 applications have been received and will be reviewed for compliance with the criteria of the category. ** This application has been returned and the file is closed.

As an economically-driven immigration program, the SINP is designed to support the attraction and retention of skilled workers from around the world. In 2015, SINP will support the permanent residency applications of 5,500 foreign skilled workers who wish to settle in Saskatchewan.

The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. Please refer to the following website at http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp for more details on the SINP and whether or not you are eligible to apply. On the website you will find information on studying, working and immigrating to Saskatchewan.

For information on finding a job in Saskatchewan please visit: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/find-a-job

Kind Regards

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

**above letter means my file is to be return or cancell....what i do seniors can i wait for next round please advice me..

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
ZAJAMIL said:
i send my all personal documents & federal forms withing 1 week of submission to both mail id by attachment..am i send again?----- but i am afraid to received the below response mail from SINP ...when November 27, 2015 i send additional document such as my WES report by attaching,

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 2:06 AM, Immigration ECON <immigration@gov.sk.ca> wrote:

Thank you for your email regarding your application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).

For 2015, the SINP accepted a maximum of 1000 applications to the Occupations In Demand category from applicants who did not have an approved offer of permanent full-time employment in Saskatchewan. The SINP application database electronically logged applications submitted to the Occupations In Demand category in the order of which they were submitted.

The first 1000 applications have been received and will be reviewed for compliance with the criteria of the category. ** This application has been returned and the file is closed.

As an economically-driven immigration program, the SINP is designed to support the attraction and retention of skilled workers from around the world. In 2015, SINP will support the permanent residency applications of 5,500 foreign skilled workers who wish to settle in Saskatchewan.

The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. Please refer to the following website at http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp for more details on the SINP and whether or not you are eligible to apply. On the website you will find information on studying, working and immigrating to Saskatchewan.

For information on finding a job in Saskatchewan please visit: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/find-a-job

Kind Regards

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

**above letter means my file is to be return or cancell....what i do seniors can i wait for next round please advice me..
I expect another round of SINP express entry program to open soon, you can get ready for it in advance and keep a check on it regularly to apply as soon as it gets open.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
knowAndShare said:
I expect another round of SINP express entry program to open soon, you can get ready for it in advance and keep a check on it regularly to apply as soon as it gets open.
I just want to know....the above mail clarification......that means, is it SINP return my file or kept in progress....thanks

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
** This application has been returned and the file is closed.
No progress once it is closed.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Blanka said:
** This application has been returned and the file is closed.
No progress once it is closed.
that means no hope and just wait for another submission......thanks for clarification..

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
At least you have time to prepare all required documents, read all the guides to inform yourself about the program and get prepared to avoid any future mistakes. Being prepared is half of the battle, so read and there will be hope. All you need to know is explained in the guides.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
ZAJAMIL said:
that means no hope and just wait for another submission......thanks for clarification..
if cancel or return the file then when will be changed status from application received to return...