+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub Category -Application returned - missing document

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
ZAJAMIL said:
if cancel or return the file then when will be changed status from application received to return...
i call to SINP and get return below mail today...what does mean below mail...
On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:41 PM, Immigration ECON <immigration@gov.sk.ca> wrote:

Thank you for your email.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing.

At this time no further correspondence has been sent out on the file.

Kind Regards
SINP

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
ZAJAMIL said:
i call to SINP and get return below mail today...what does mean below mail...
On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:41 PM, Immigration ECON <immigration@gov.sk.ca> wrote:

Thank you for your email.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing.

At this time no further correspondence has been sent out on the file.

SINP
They will take a look at your application, and if you have attached all documents before submitting your application, they will continue to work on it. If all the documents are attached, then they will check if documents contain all required information. Once again, everything is explained in the guide, and only you know what exactly you have attached and submitted. So check the guide and see if you fulfilled all the requirements and you will know what to expect. Best wishes!

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Blanka said:
They will take a look at your application, and if you have attached all documents before submitting your application, they will continue to work on it. If all the documents are attached, then they will check if documents contain all required iormation. Once again, everything is explained in the guide, and only you know what exactly you have attached and submitted. So check the guide and see if you fulfilled all the requirements and you will know what to expect. Best wishes!
Dear Blanka, I failed to attached documents but all perfect documents are send within one week to both mail I'd...my question is it Sinp accept these mailed documents or not...if accept I think I get nomination.....what your advice sir....

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
ZAJAMIL said:
Dear Blanka, I failed to attached documents but all perfect documents are send within one week to both mail I'd...my question is it Sinp accept these mailed documents or not...if accept I think I get nomination.....what your advice sir....
I'm a female, not sir ;)
Did you mention you file number in your last mail correspondence with immigration office? Do they know which application you were asking about or it was general question about the process and changing application status? Becuase SINP's reply to you looks like general description of the process, not related to any certain application number.
You said you've send WES assesement in November, so it was not just one week after submitting application, but instead you've sent them some documents later too. By reading mail you've received in December, I would say they rejected your application and that's the end. But I don't have insight to your correspondence with them, nor your application.
Be prepared for the next round and you can always cancel one application later by sending them e-mail with file number.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Blanka said:
I'm a female, not sir ;)
Did you mention you file number in your last mail correspondence with immigration office? Do they know which application you were asking about or it was general question about the process and changing application status? Becuase SINP's reply to you looks like general description of the process, not related to any certain application number.
You said you've send WES assesement in November, so it was not just one week after submitting application, but instead you've sent them some documents later too. By reading mail you've received in December, I would say they rejected your application and that's the end. But I don't have insight to your correspondence with them, nor your application.
Be prepared for the next round and you can always cancel one application later by sending them e-mail with file number.
ok dear madam, thanks for your valuable advice and waiting for result also next round.

rahullfo

Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,

I have received an email from SINP that I need to submit my Professional Status or Licensure. I have already applied for CIPS ISP a few months back and as per the tracking it should be assessed within 2 months-->
http://www.cips.ca/CertificationStatus
My question here is :
1)Is the CIPS ISP certification is what I need to submit?
2)Does submission of the certification guarantee SINP ITA?