sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Regina, but as far as I know, Regina's applications are processed in Saskatoon.
It’s really interesting to see that some applicants had ecas updated after test invite and some didn’t. But seems like test invite for sask is by email. Thanks for your replies.

s.mohanty

Oct 11, 2017
From past timelines, Is there any chance for Feb end test writers from Regina to get oath invitations for the scheduled March end ceremony in Regina ?
Thanks!

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
From past timelines, Is there any chance for Feb end test writers from Regina to get oath invitations for the scheduled March end ceremony in Regina ?
Thanks!
I don't think we can predict that, but let's keep our fingers crossed... ;)

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hello forum friends,
any opinions on which online test practice site is best?

Thank you in advance for responses.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
I'm now IN PROCESS, as of yesterday according to my ecas. As I'm 5hrs' drive from both Saskatoon & Regina, I've followed an IRCC call centre agent's advice and I've written to IRCC in order to request to have my file processed at IRCC's Regional Itinerant service in Medicine Hat, AB, which is just under 2hrs' drive away from me. The IRCC website does something of a disservice to rural/country people currently because it says that they'll send each applicant's file to the nearest IRCC venue, but what they don't tell us is that they'll go by one's postal code and automatically assign the file to the nearest IN-province IRCC, rather than them taking the time/trouble to look at a map to see whether there's any out-of-province IRCC venue that'd be closer and more convenient and safer (in terms of travel) for the applicant. So, as always, country/rural people need to be vigilant with bureaucracies, particularly federal ones, and one has to be prepared to advocate for oneself. Good luck to all my fellow Saskatchewanites.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeste

Lizzy3

Feb 18, 2018
First time to post here. Oct 30th application received. Dec 8th received aor. In process Jan 23rd. Saskatoon based. Waiting on test invite.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First time to post here. Oct 30th application received. Dec 8th received aor. In process Jan 23rd. Saskatoon based. Waiting on test invite.
Added you to global spreadsheet. Can you share your application type (single/ family) and physical presence days

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
To those who have already took the test:

How was the interview after the test?