+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

salary issue pls shed light

niag55

Jan 13, 2019
hello

i have a query about salary.. pls guide
i am getting less salary than the mentioned figure in my offer letter because of covid situation in India
how should i explain it??

pls advice

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Include your offer letter and you can submit a letter of explanation explaining there was a reduction in salary due to COVID. (Though if this is/was a temporary reduction that no longer applies, I'd personally not mention it.)

niag55

Jan 13, 2019
Include your offer letter and you can submit a letter of explanation explaining there was a reduction in salary due to COVID. (Though if this is/was a temporary reduction that no longer applies, I'd personally not mention it.)
okay sir, however its not permanent but still when i will share my bank statement then IRCC would catch the difference (credited salary and offer letter salary) so I guess I should explain it as due to Covid all employees are suffering across globe, i am not different
also if i wont explain they will have a doubt

moreover my company doesnt have payslips so i cant show that only bank statement would justify my employment

do let me know what u think sir

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Attaching a LOE is the best way to justify the difference between what have been offered and credited when you apply for it. I assume the difference would not be that much on which the VO couldn’t believe. It should be reasonable. There is no harm in that!

Reactions: niag55

niag55

Jan 13, 2019
Attaching a LOE is the best way to justify the difference between what have been offered and credited when you apply for it. I assume the difference would not be that much on which the VO couldn’t believe. It should be reasonable. There is no harm in that!
thanks sir

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
okay sir, however its not permanent but still when i will share my bank statement then IRCC would catch the difference (credited salary and offer letter salary) so I guess I should explain it as due to Covid all employees are suffering across globe, i am not different
also if i wont explain they will have a doubt

moreover my company doesnt have payslips so i cant show that only bank statement would justify my employment

do let me know what u think sir
First, realize not everyone on this forum is a "sir" or man. Women are equally represented on here. Please keep that in mind when responding to posts.

If you're sharing bank statements, just write a letter explaining the situation. If you have any documentation from your employer stating the cut is temporary, include it as well.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
no sir i am not in canada RN, will be entering the pool soon from India
This seems to be for your Indian employment or maybe I’m not understanding correctly. Either way you should be indicating your current salary and then explain what your previous salary or future salary will be if there is a planned increase and the planned date of increase. You need to get your employer to revise the letter to show the current salary and explain that there was a reduction due to covid and that it will hopefully return to x amount after covid recovery. Saying your offer was x but you are receiving Y means you are actually receiving Y and the letter needs to indicate your actual salary not potential.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
hello

i am getting less salary than the mentioned figure in my offer letter because of covid situation in India

pls advice
There is no need to add Sir or Madam. Just the question is fine.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
hello

pls advice
1. Your payslips will have exact amount that matches your salary in bank statement. So that will prove your full time employment.

2. There must be an official communication from company indicating that you will be receiving less salary (attach that along with loe)

3. Your payslips may have mentioned it in deductions as it is required for your tax calculation.

niag55

Jan 13, 2019
my company does not provide salary slip nor they have any but i can ask for letter of explanation from them and provide my offer letter and bank statement only