+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ PR Renewall application

ukhalid74

Jul 19, 2012
Dear Leon,
I had applied for PR card renewal in April,2013 and my case forwarded to local office and had issued me a RQ.
out of many documents they demand bank statment as well covering/reflect living cost/expense.
i do have a bank statments but living expense not reflect there.
what should i do.
plz reply urgently
BR

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you pay your cost of living if it is not on your bank statements? If you used cash for shopping, then your bank statements should show that you withdrew cash on a regular basis. You just have to explain truthfully how your bank statements reflect your cost of living.

You could also go to health care and get them to print out your health care history and you could go to your dentist and ask for a statement of your appointments. This info may help too.

aaabbb123

Aug 23, 2013
Hi ukhalid74

Could you tell me when you received the RQ.
I found out today that my case has been transferred to a special department for review.
Its so nerve wrecking

Thanks

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaabbb123 said:
Hi ukhalid74

Could you tell me when you received the RQ.
I found out today that my case has been transferred to a special department for review.
Its so nerve wrecking

Thanks
Check my post. Looks similar to yours. What are your timelines?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-card-renewal-timeline-t157008.0.html

aaabbb123

Aug 23, 2013
I applied on May 21. Startd working on application on July 11.
When I called them today they said moved to a special department in Sydney
did u get RQ request.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaabbb123 said:
I applied on May 21. Startd working on application on July 11.
When I called them today they said moved to a special department in Sydney
did u get RQ request.
No i did not get RQ request. My file moved from Sydney to Hamilton to Ottawa office. I had completed 1130 days in the last 4 yrs till the date i signed my application and posted them my application. How about you, how many days you completed before you sent them your application?

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaabbb123 said:
I completed 889 days and then sent for renewal.
How did u come to know your file got moved?
I was calling CIC constantly once every month. I was getting updates as to what was happening with my application. They provided me update that the file is in Sydney then they told me it was sent to local office in Hamilton, ON and now when i called them they said its in Ottawa :eek:
Why Ottawa, i don`t know?