+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application PGP IMM0008

ayangko

Sep 11, 2017
PGP Oct 2021 intake here guys. Received an email the other day (as sponsor) that I need to list all dependants in IMM0008. For the record, I only have 1 qualified dependant. My mom is principal applicant and my dad is dependant. I have two other siblings but over the age limit already, 24 and 41 so I intentionally excluded them from the application. Am I wrong? I'm so confused as they have a clear definition of what dependants are, where my siblings won't qualify anymore. Am I wrong to exclude them from the application that's why my application was returned?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
PGP Oct 2021 intake here guys. Received an email the other day (as sponsor) that I need to list all dependants in IMM0008. For the record, I only have 1 qualified dependant. My mom is principal applicant and my dad is dependant. I have two other siblings but over the age limit already, 24 and 41 so I intentionally excluded them from the application. Am I wrong? I'm so confused as they have a clear definition of what dependants are, where my siblings won't qualify anymore. Am I wrong to exclude them from the application that's why my application was returned?
Did you leave any field blank?