+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resubmission of application

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
I resubmitted the file on first July, but I forgot to add the rejection letter which I received from IRCC . Then I raised a web form on 30 July , in which I added all the details again, and added the rejection letter as well .
Did they say anything about forgetting to add the rejection letter?

Nov 29, 2017
I added the rejection letter through web form. after month.
Hi i also got rejection letter for the payment i resubmitted the same file again with attached rejection letter and payment receipt? Do i need to fill out the IMME forms again as they have old date when i initially submitted the application? SPOUSE PR OUTLAND?

hitesh324

Nov 3, 2011
Hi ! My file too got rejected on 30th June due to incomplete forms but I had submitted all my forms and then resubmitted it . I am still waiting for AOR . Any idea how long it’s gonna take to receive it ?
Was it Rejected and you got the Rejection Letter or was it Returned on the Portal?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
AAIP nomination certificate that is AOS program of Alberta.
That has nothing to do with "Family Class Sponsorship". That's why people in this section of the forum don't know what you are talking about.
Post your question in PNP or related section.

Reactions: armoured
May 7, 2023
"My spouse's sponsorship application was returned due to document deficiencies, and I need to resubmit it. However, when I log into the PR portal, there is no active link for resubmission. How can I resubmit my application?"

mrwin95

Mar 22, 2021
"My spouse's sponsorship application was returned due to document deficiencies, and I need to resubmit it. However, when I log into the PR portal, there is no active link for resubmission. How can I resubmit my application?"
If your application is an EE not NON EE then you have to create the new application as my understood of EE.