+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RESTORATION STATUS NOW---- WORK PERMIT EXPIRED APRIL 14/2015

Amel 1987

May 21, 2015
Hi guys.
I got refusal three weeks ago for my work permit.
My cosultant apply on my behalf for extension work permit thru Sinp nomination certificate.
The reason of refusal is that is not provided the valid Pnp nomination certificate!
After that I called my consultant and explain hip what happened, he told me to send him a letter of refusal so I did.
He was call the cic and explain them that his been provided valid pnp certificate.
Later lady check whole my application and made a letter of reconsideration.
I already waiting on respond about three weeks but still didn't received nothing.
I apply for PR on my current closed work permit thru Sinp nomination program.
My nomination gonna expire within one and half month.
My current work permit will be expire at the begin of december this year.
So my question is how long approximately I can expect the answer for reconsideration letter?
What is the best way to obtain work permit?
Should I wait the answer or reapply for work permit again because my nomination gonna expire soon?
Please help!!!!

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
Amel 1987 said:
Hi guys.
I got refusal three weeks ago for my work permit.
My cosultant apply on my behalf for extension work permit thru Sinp nomination certificate.
The reason of refusal is that is not provided the valid Pnp nomination certificate!
After that I called my consultant and explain hip what happened, he told me to send him a letter of refusal so I did.
He was call the cic and explain them that his been provided valid pnp certificate.
Later lady check whole my application and made a letter of reconsideration.
I already waiting on respond about three weeks but still didn't received nothing.
I apply for PR on my current closed work permit thru Sinp nomination program.
My nomination gonna expire within one and half month.
My current work permit will be expire at the begin of december this year.
So my question is how long approximately I can expect the answer for reconsideration letter?
What is the best way to obtain work permit?
Should I wait the answer or reapply for work permit again because my nomination gonna expire soon?
Please help!!!!
Hi, i was in the same boat as you...but you said " your pnp is still valid"? if it is valid, why it is refused? can you quote the exact words for the reason of refusal?
If you have applied for pr and you have got your file# you can get even open work permit...
but remember, that do not contact sinp office for any question ..or additional docs until you r clear that you need to...the reason, i m saying so, things have ben changed and they might inform cic to hold your pr appliction, so do not try to contact...
sit to the computer, open your CIc account, fill the work application questionaire, and see what kid of docs are required...and then let me know..
Thank God, i finally applied for restoration as well as work permit...hope to get it soon