+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reschedule Date not received

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
I requested for a date change in my in-person citizenship interview since I was out of the country. It has been 2 months and I have still not received a reschedule email from them. Any guidance.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I requested for a date change in my in-person citizenship interview since I was out of the country. It has been 2 months and I have still not received a reschedule email from them. Any guidance.
Reschedule is always tricky. There is no guarantee when the new date will come. Some lucky few get it within days. You can drop an email to the old oath email address and ask for update.

Reactions: Yuki.03

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
Yipeee,,,,,,,,,,,this portal was lucky for me just received the invite, have an interview on Aug 13th, hope it goes well! NERVOUS!

Reactions: forw.jane

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
I am yet to receive an email regarding the interview, the tracker says it will follow soon. But have not received yet!
What should i do?

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
My interview went well. She said that they will send the oath invite shortly. Any idea in how many days?

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
My interview went well. She said that they will send the oath invite shortly. Any idea in how many days?
For me, LPP turned green in two days but the timestamp for LPP was the same day as the interview. Oath was marked in progress the same day as LPP turned green and it says "you are invited to oath" on the tracker. I received the oath email one day after all that.

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
Thanks
I guess I need to wait
The lady congratulated me and said we are granting you citizenship. Watch for an email. I was so overwhelmed at that point that was speechless to even ask by when!

GeetAM

Jul 26, 2024
Hello,
I have received my oath invite. I am so happy. However, my elder daughter who is 16 is presently in India since her passport was expired. She has applied for a passport and has her appointment on Aug 23rd. She should get her new passport by Aug 30th z And I have the oath invite for Aug 29th. What should I do? Someone please help.