+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Dear All,

I am starting this thread to help everyone to determine time and success rate of revaluation in IELTS.

Please copy below format and fill your details if you have either received or awaiting your result.

Name -Rambo
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date-02nd May 17
Subject-Speaking
Revaluation Completion Date-NA
TRF received date-NA
Result-Awaited

Regards,
Rambo
Success Rate for Remark
BC : 4 times for Writing from 6.5 to 7 - Result : No change.
IDP : 3 times for Writing from 6.5 to 7 - Result : No Change.

FYI...
I have always scored
S - 8
L-9
R-8.5
W-6.5

Cheers

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am confused with the notifications received after submitting for an EoR. In some posts, people mention that they receive notification from BC/IDP after submitting EoR. I applied for EoR on 12th, and I didn't receive any notification till now.

I can still see my results (OLD SCORES) when I login to my profile in British Council - Qatar website. But I am not able to see my results if I try to log in to the link https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx. it says NO RESULTS FOUND. Any comments on this...
Also took the test in Qatar, and submitted an EOR on the 14th. I don't think the link you posted works for anyone in Qatar, as I also had a friend try to access his results through that.

As for the update on the website, I honestly don't think you should expect any sort of update till mid-September. The lady who took my EOR told me that it would take at least 8-11 weeks. They send the EOR through regular mail to Cambridge in the UK, and it also returns through regular mail, too. As far as I understand it takes 3 weeks (one-way). It's pretty disappointing. If I were you, I'd take another test till the EOR comes back.

I've already registered for a new test (2nd August), and intend to register for a test early September as well. I have a LRWS score of 8 9 6.5 9, and only need a 7 on my writing. I'm surprised with the 6.5 in the first place. My CRS score jumps from a 417 to 471 with a 0.5 increase. lol

Reactions: siveenks

Pankaj Pundir

Mar 15, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I believe Eor comes according to test date not in 3-4 weeks . as i am reading thread for many days and now 2nd june result is declaring...
Next is 7th june ... Hope for the best .
Share your story
I took the the test of 24th May & applied for EOR on 14th June, expecting the result by mid Aug.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
My score are not changed. I am totally disappointed from my score. Its matter of money making .. I believe only 5 out of100 got desire score in EOR.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
My score are not changed. I am totally disappointed from my score. Its matter of money making .. I believe only 5 out of100 got desire score in EOR.
Sorry to hear that. Don't be disappointed. You will triumph soon with IELTS. Practice more.

I am waiting for EOR and in the meantime enrolling writing class online to prepare for September test.

Jul 19, 2018
30 june 2018
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-India
I got
L-7
R-6.5
S-6.5
W-5.5
Now i am thinking to remark writing score ...shall i proceed for revaluation

Peru1987

Jun 11, 2018
No this was my third attempt
1st attempt L/R/W/S 8/8.5/6.5/7.5 IDP
2nd attempt L/R/W/S 8.5/8/6.5/8 IDP
This was my third attempt from BC , I thought I did good in writing that’s y applied for revaluation
3rd attempt L/R/W/S 8/8.0/6.5/7.5 BC remark for writing unchanged
4th attempt L/R/W/S 8.5/8.5/7.0/7.5 IDP no remark needed
Finally my IELTS journey ends here ..

Reactions: nns14 and Mrs rukky

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
Congrats! My IELTS score is L 8.5, R 7.5, W 6 and S 7. I am also planning for reevaluation as I have got 7 band in writing last time. Do let me know about ur experience?

Nourlsa89

Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Today i recieved my scores on my 7th attempt:

L R W S: 8 - 8 - 6.5 - 8.5

BC

I am very confident that i did well on my W test and i’m very disappointed with the outcome! But i will request for a remark and hopefully my frustrating journey with IELTS ends.

Good luck to you all.

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
I am also in similar situation to you as I have got 6 band in writing however scored 7 last time. I think revaluation is required.

linhle

Jul 20, 2018
Yes! I do believe it is worth it, especially after reading other experiences.

I wish you the best of luck
Thank you for giving me more motivation and courage to ask for remarks. Actually, on the test day, Writing was my most confident as my studying major and task 2 were so relevant and Listening was the least one as I missed many questions (I can only guess multiple choice parts). However, the score shocks me for the whole day.

Reactions: Nourlsa89