+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I got a chance to speak to BC regional manager, Mr. Rohit ( with whom I am corresponding via email ) and he said that they are facing some technical issues and trying really hard to resolve it ASAP. Next update will be available in a week or they will call me immediately once any update available.

Sad and most annoying part is we can't use our original score if some PNP opens up.. :mad:
Do let us know if you hear anything.

Reactions: Incomerinca

rocky.9

Jan 4, 2018
Please any senior member give me suggestion. Your help is highly appreciated.

I have applied for EOR ( re-evaluation) through BC. The result will be announced around in the month of April (after 10 Weeks). However, I would like to take test on 3rd March. I am confused whether I go with BC or IDP. If I go through BC, will my reevaluation result affect due my result on March 3rd, estimated to announce results after 15 days I.e, March 18.

Personally, I prefer with BC rather than IDP. But bit confused with this situation, Should I go with IDP this time? Don't know bit confused.

Thanks,

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017

I have applied for EOR ( re-evaluation) through BC. The result will be announced around in the month of April (after 10 Weeks). However, I would like to take test on 3rd March. I am confused whether I go with BC or IDP. If I go through BC, will my reevaluation result affect due my result on March 3rd, estimated to announce results after 15 days I.e, March 18.

Personally, I prefer with BC rather than IDP. But bit confused with this situation, Should I go with IDP this time? Don't know bit confused.

Thanks,
My suggestion is IDP. I have appeared for IELTS twice, once with BC and latest with IDP. Both have the same exam conditions. The only differentiating factor is the time taken for EOR (REVALUATION). IDP processes a EOR within 4-6 weeks and sometimes 2 weeks also (my case) whereas BC take ages to process (3 months or more). I had applied for revaluation with BC and still my results haven't been available even after 3 months wait while IDP processed it within 2 weeks. Hope this helps.

Reactions: rocky.9

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017

Thanks,
If you go with BC/IDP, your revaluation results will not be affected. They are independent of each other.

Reactions: rocky.9

rocky.9

Jan 4, 2018
My suggestion is IDP. I have appeared for IELTS twice, once with BC and latest with IDP. Both have the same exam conditions. The only differentiating factor is the time taken for EOR (REVALUATION). IDP processes a EOR within 4-6 weeks and sometimes 2 weeks also (my case) whereas BC take ages to process (3 months or more). I had applied for revaluation with BC and still my results haven't been available even after 3 months wait while IDP processed it within 2 weeks. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your suggestion!

surjitsk

Feb 12, 2018
Exam Partner-BC
Country-India
Exam date- 02.12.2017
Score- L/R/W/S- 9/7.5/6.5/7.5
Revaluation Submission Date-08.01.2018
Section-Writing
Result-Expected by 19.03.2018

Last edited:

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Exam Partner-BC
Country-India
Exam date- 02.12.2017
Section-Writing
All the best. Hope so you get in expected timeline.
Reality check - you may get results by April end.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Exam Partner-BC
Country-India
Exam date- 02.12.2017
Section-Writing
Mine is also same time line and sent for EOR in writing with BC. Hoping to get results by March Mid but it may take some more time. Fingers Crossed.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
What makes you say that? I keep checking with them once a week over the phone and they keep saying I'd get it by Mid Mar
Candidates who applied for EOR in october and November their results have been pushed to feb and March. So obviously, their next priority would be December and then January.

I too applied in November and followed up regularly but after 10 weeks instead of results they sent me delay mail and informed about next update after additional 1 month. Even now I keep on calling them but they repeat same lines and it’s of no use.

So if you applied through British Council be prepared for additional 1-2 months apart from 10 weeks.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
@Incomerinca @Emmemm07 - I hope we get our results this week. BC has released results for 20 Jan, which means they have speed up the process. Their next update date was 19 feb but they got results today a week before. I hope we also get it by this week.
I did my first attempt on 6th jan with IDP and applied for EOR on 29th. Initially they have a time frame of 2 weeks, but checked with them today and they asked to wait a maximum of 10 days more.

I really hope they are as quick as they claim. I wonder why BC has been taking so long.