+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

rockdude0719

Oct 27, 2018
Hello Guys, Finally received my EOR results today from the testing center. Speaking increased from 6.5 to 7. New scores
8/7/7/7(L/R/W/S)

Test date: 08/17/2019
Result: 08/29/2019
EOR applied: 08/30/2019
EOR acknowledgment: 09/01/2019
EOR Result: 09/23/2019
Countr: USA

Thank you, this forum and thread boosts my confidence in applying for EOR.

Reactions: Kbsahni and EtaG

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hello Guys, Finally received my EOR results today from the testing center. Speaking increased from 6.5 to 7. New scores
8/7/7/7(L/R/W/S)

Test date: 08/17/2019
Result: 08/29/2019
EOR applied: 08/30/2019
EOR acknowledgment: 09/01/2019
EOR Result: 09/23/2019
Countr: USA

Thank you, this forum and thread boosts my confidence in applying for EOR.
Congratulations

Sep 24, 2019
Hello all, I got the below mail from British Council, Lagos Nigeria this evening.

Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

This is to inform you that your feedback has returned from the EOR Team in the UK.

For result collection, kindly visit our Lagos office at your convenience with your international passport and original copy of your initial result, if it was not submitted at the time of your application.

You may send a representative with a copy of your international passport, an authority letter INDICATING THAT IT’S AN EOR RESULT to pick it on your behalf.

Please note that Port Harcourt candidates are advised to pick up their result from the Port Harcourt Office a week after receipt of this mail.

Our result collection days for our Lagos office are Mondays & Tuesdays ( 08:00-03:30hrs) and Fridays ( 08:00-12:00hrs) of any week, with exceptions of public holidays; while for our Port Harcourt office, result collection day is only on Wednesdays.

Please note that we do not send EOR results to candidates by courier, you are required to make all necessary arrangements for the pick-up of the result in hardcopy from our office.

Please ensure you come along with your original EOR receipt for your full refund to be processed if you have a changed result. Please note that you are to submit your refund form with the attached copy of the IELTS score change letter received with your Test Report Form as supporting evidence for your refund.

Anyone got similar response before?

Initial score:
LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5
Have you picked up your EOR result?

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
I have applied for EOR in writing yesterday on 23-sept-2019. My original score (L, R, W, S) is 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 and I took the exam in BC.
Could somebody please let me know how will I get notified about the change of score (if any)? Also, if there is no change, will I receive an email or something else.

Any response is appreciated!

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I have applied for EOR in writing yesterday on 23-sept-2019. My original score (L, R, W, S) is 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 and I took the exam in BC.
Could somebody please let me know how will I get notified about the change of score (if any)? Also, if there is no change, will I receive an email or something else.

Any response is appreciated!
I also took the test with BC on 25/8/2019

Initial score: LRWS 8.5/9/6.5/6.5
EOR submitted on 6 Sep
EOR result released on 25 Sep
New score 8.5/9/7/6.5 (still not meet the magical scores)

BC sent me an email to notify of the change in score and request for bank account for refund processing.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
I also took the test with BC on 25/8/2019

Initial score: LRWS 8.5/9/6.5/6.5
EOR submitted on 6 Sep
EOR result released on 25 Sep
New score 8.5/9/7/6.5 (still not meet the magical scores)

BC sent me an email to notify of the change in score and request for bank account for refund processing.
Okay. Waiting to attain my magical score...Not sure why the councils are debarring folks to attain the right score. I find many people struggling to get it.

Reactions: ielts-is-a-crime

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Okay. Waiting to attain my magical score...Not sure why the councils are debarring folks to attain the right score. I find many people struggling to get it.
All the best to your EOR. I think there may be a higher chance to increase writing score than speaking score, from my personal view.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
All the best to your EOR. I think there may be a higher chance to increase writing score than speaking score, from my personal view.
Well, I applied for EOR only in the Writing module as I already scored 7.5 in Speaking which is above the Minimum criterea that I need. Thanks alot.. :)

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I applied for EOR on 4th sep, called them today.. they are saying that it will take a week more to get the outcome of my EOR... I’m not sure what the issue is.. applied through online EOR option.. is anyone facing the same delay ?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I applied for EOR on 4th sep, called them today.. they are saying that it will take a week more to get the outcome of my EOR... I’m not sure what the issue is.. applied through online EOR option.. is anyone facing the same delay ?
Try contact us link on ieltsessentials.com