Sep 9, 2019
IELTS Test Date: 17-Aug-2019
IELTS Exam partner- ETC
Result Date: 30-Aug-2019
L:8
R:8
S:8
W:6.5
I have submitted EOR on 8th Sept for Writing Section. Have not heard anything from ETC test centre about having received my EOR application. Is someone facing same situation? Do we get notified about it in anyway?

UPDATE: My marks for Writing has been increased form 6.5 to 7. I got an update on 20-Sept (I had applied for revaluation on 8th Sept)

Ayxmania

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello all, I got the below mail from British Council, Lagos Nigeria this evening.

Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

This is to inform you that your feedback has returned from the EOR Team in the UK.

For result collection, kindly visit our Lagos office at your convenience with your international passport and original copy of your initial result, if it was not submitted at the time of your application.

You may send a representative with a copy of your international passport, an authority letter INDICATING THAT IT’S AN EOR RESULT to pick it on your behalf.

Please note that Port Harcourt candidates are advised to pick up their result from the Port Harcourt Office a week after receipt of this mail.

Our result collection days for our Lagos office are Mondays & Tuesdays ( 08:00-03:30hrs) and Fridays ( 08:00-12:00hrs) of any week, with exceptions of public holidays; while for our Port Harcourt office, result collection day is only on Wednesdays.

Please note that we do not send EOR results to candidates by courier, you are required to make all necessary arrangements for the pick-up of the result in hardcopy from our office.

Please ensure you come along with your original EOR receipt for your full refund to be processed if you have a changed result. Please note that you are to submit your refund form with the attached copy of the IELTS score change letter received with your Test Report Form as supporting evidence for your refund.

Anyone got similar response before?

Initial score:
LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5