+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection from CIO

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
hi my NOC is 3142 and it is still on the list but plz tell me should i need to send the previous filled forms also along with new ones?i didnt send the old forms.i sent the rejection letter and new forms with detailed description of my duties.But now i m worried that if they again returned my application bcoz i didnt send the old forms

can_am

Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So are we just suppose to show the experience we have for NOC Category we are applying under? What abt the other experience? Do we not show it at all? I am assuming we are talking about Schedule 3: Economic Classes - FSW form here. If that is the case, it clearly states that the starting from ur current occupation list all occupations (work experience) which fall under Type 0, A or B...Its not mentioned in the guide also to list only the NOC experience we are filing the application under. Please help me understand this. Thanks!

marmaliade

Jul 27, 2010
It is a nonsense, so if I have worked in the position for NOC for three years four years ago and now working in a position that is not on NOC list, I can't applay or I have not to mention my current work, wouldn't it look strange that Im not working for four years if i only list the work i had four years ago just because it is in the NOC list?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hello All,

In my own opinion, I believe that we need to make truthful discosure as any false declaration may cause us a big risk.

Please contact the cic website when in doubt.

For work experience, the site clearly stated that you must have gained one year experience in NOC approved by the Ministerail List of 38 occupations.

Now If you are working on NOC 1111 (list 38) since say 2006 although you have been working on NOC 0122 (Not on list) for the past 20 years....I believe you qualified.

It is strange when I read on the post about some pple rejection for wrong NOC and someone advising that we should just give the one that tallys.

Well in my own little understanding, they must have rejected those application for lack of 67 points having considered their NOC (on the list) for certain no. of years may be not up to max 21 points (i.e 4yrs)

There could be again NOC overlap and sort of. Am yet to see someone being rejected for NOC that is on list with 4 yrs exp (preceeding application) . though with noc not on list for other several yrs of exp.

We need the experts, The Seniors and Heros to put more light on this issue.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
marmaliade said:
It is a nonsense, so if I have worked in the position for NOC for three years four years ago and now working in a position that is not on NOC list, I can't applay or I have not to mention my current work, wouldn't it look strange that Im not working for four years if i only list the work i had four years ago just because it is in the NOC list?

seniors....

pls reply.. this is a valid query.. i too am in the same boat..

pls share ur views