Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Dear mafp,

What done is done.Now prepare new case again and totally focus on NOC 0213 JOB duties and keep in mind what CIO Officer told you, What she advise you regarding your case rejection.

I don't think that two NOC jobs is the reason of rejection. There are plenty of people who have 2 or 3 NOC experiences and they claimed all point for their work experience. Because people gradually advances in their carrier after each job and more experience.

It doesn't matter how many job experiences you mentioned, what they looking for your NOC 0213 jobs duties relevant to their NOC 0213 duties.

May be you didn't describe your duties well or may be you copied same description as they mentioned in their website.

Besides, Try to make a separate sheet of paper to mention all your work experiences in detail and closely match with their duties. In addition, make separate sheet for your Personal History too and describe in better time line what you had done in your past. So it will make a complete idea about you.

Best Wishes for the Next Attempt..

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
hi mafp!

i went through the NOC properly and really undestood that they only require titles with managers relevant to the occupation required. so it maybe coz what was listed was not as per the skill types mentioned. so its best u outline all in regard to 0213 ONLY.

dont give up hope just redo it and send.

all the very best and thanx a million for sharing it so that future applicants are aware of it!

hope u reconsider....

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all..

I agree with isysy..

I do not have to omit your previous experience..just FOCUS on NOC 0213 roles/duties.
These are what they are lookin for..
Any additional experiences..are just "additional"..they just want to make sure about your time performing NOC 0213 duties.

This is what I have learned.

Thanx for everybody your valuable inputs.

Best of luck for everybody :)

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
mafp said:
@ Slavasz,

I think you have pointed the right thing, as I did my masters in parallel with IT Manager Job. I have written my education and experience in following sequence:

Education:

Masters: Sep 2005 – June 2009 (The duration of my master was two years but it took long as I had breaks between the semesters, Apparently it seems that my whole masters was in parallel with IT Manager Job. As I have not described it any where that I was doing my masters in evening with full time job in parallel)

Experience:

Nov -2008 to Date IT Manager
Oct 2007 to Nov 2008 IT Manager

Sep 2004 to Oct 2007 Sr. Software Engineer

I have one point here , even if he counts 4 hours due to parallel education even then i have 1 year of relevant experience in 0213.

@ shantiseema ,

Ya its strange, the whole experience usually could have many Job descriptions.

@ ssaansari

That is my question as well. Then in this way one will be writing only 1 or 2 years of relevant experience.
In your case since you did your education and your work at the same time ONE of them will be part time the other one full time.
Meaning time for one of them will be calculated as half. Therefore, your Master's should be part-time, and will add ONE year to your education total time.
IT manager - was it 0213? Make sure it is 0213.

mafp

Oct 11, 2009
Hi slavasz,

You point is logical for parallel work and education. But i would like to write for others who are reading this thread and in the process of preparing their applications . When i had a chat with Call center agent to know about reasons for application rejection , she did not mention that reason for rejection. So may be that is not the reason. She only mentioned that i have included one non-listed occupation in my application and secondly my NOC -0213 job description does not match with their NOC -0213 duties.

Regards,

mafp

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think parallel work and study causes one to be necessarily part time.
If someone attends all the courses at university (FULL TIME MODE) and also works more than 37.5 hours per week, then what is wrong with both of them being Full Time? I see no reason to calculate one as part time!

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
hi frndz,plz suggest me i reapplied on 17 june.initially my application was refused they sent back my documents with a letter stating that in my schedule 3 economic class form the main duties mentioned by me are insufficient and they need their detail description. In the letter they sent me they had wrritten we hav kept no record of your application.and should u choose to resubmit your application,plz include this letter and attached appendices with your application.and my application fees was also returned.so i sent the all application forms with this letter on 17th june.and with detailed description of my job duties.i sent the new forms not the old filling which incude the FSW CIC received stamp.so i want to inquire should i need to sent the old forms also now i m worried that this time if they return my application bcoz of this reason .

Reactions: kk18113930

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
preet83 said:
hi frndz,plz suggest me i reapplied on 17 june.initially my application was refused they sent back my documents with a letter stating that in my schedule 3 economic class form the main duties mentioned by me are insufficient and they need their detail description. In the letter they sent me they had wrritten we hav kept no record of your application.and should u choose to resubmit your application,plz include this letter and attached appendices with your application.and my application fees was also returned.so i sent the all application forms with this letter on 17th june.and with detailed description of my job duties.i sent the new forms not the old filling which incude the FSW CIC received stamp.so i want to inquire should i need to sent the old forms also now i m worried that this time if they return my application bcoz of this reason .
Dear Preet83,

I think that you should download all new forms from CIC website. and fill them carefully and attach a separate sheet regarding you Work Experience of NOC duties in detail with schedule 3 economic class. Also, include a letter from CIO which you received with your rejected application.
But this time closely match your job duties with NOC duties and add more duties to make it better.

mafp

Oct 11, 2009
friend4u,

While re-applying if one has to attach the old application form as well. Wouldn't be case officer concerned about that "How come duties are changed in short period of time?"

Regards,

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
thanx alot i hav done the same thing downloaded new forms and sent them with more detailed description of my duties.and they will not think that duties are changed from the previous ones becaust this time i elaborated more my the previous duties not changed them.but i didnt sent the old forms

soumya2k2

Star Member
May 4, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
07-08-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2017
Iceberg7 said:
Hey all..

I agree with isysy..

I do not have to omit your previous experience..just FOCUS on NOC 0213 roles/duties.
These are what they are lookin for..
Any additional experiences..are just "additional"..they just want to make sure about your time performing NOC 0213 duties.

This is what I have learned.

Thanx for everybody your valuable inputs.

Best of luck for everybody :)
Have you resubmitted your application with the modified Form 3 and job duties... ? If yes, has it been accepted and application is under process ?
If No, could any of the senior members from 0213 NOC help us out ?

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

Below you'll find part of the rejection mail I received..

Exact extract..

<<
You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 2171. This occupation is not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.
>>

Wish me luck in my journey.. :)

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey soumyak2k,

No.
I did not resubmit under FSW category.

Now, I am on CSQ track as I am French educated/speaker with years of experience in French companies.

Wish me luck :)

Best of luck to all of you.