+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regulated Jobs in Canada

Mar 6, 2024
Hi Friends,

I was filling Express Entry form and came across below question:

Some jobs are regulated in Canada. You would need a license or certification to practice these jobs. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated?

Background: I am a CPA. Have done my CPA from CPA Ontario. I do financial audits of the companies. Wanted suggestion on the above question. Is my job regulated and do I need to say Yes for the above question?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Friends,

Some jobs are regulated in Canada. You would need a license or certification to practice these jobs. Do you know if your primary occupation or trade is regulated?

Background: I am a CPA. Have done my CPA from CPA Ontario. I do financial audits of the companies. Wanted suggestion on the above question. Is my job regulated and do I need to say Yes for the above question?
You answer NO. This is for trades. Already answered.

Reactions: Taran D

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Friends,

You answer NO. This is for trades.

Reactions: govardhan toshniwal