Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi all......here I have some doubt regarding this recruitment agency named FEximco....did anyone applied through them and got their visas for temporary work permit. This company has conducted interviews in Hyderabad in the month of June and is asking to pay 5 Lakshmi for visa. Please, help us to know if this company is genuine....any help and updates..comments appreciated

Thanks

PRIYA

kanth

Jun 15, 2013
@ priya i dont think this feximco is genunie... i to meet veracity consultacy ppl. i think u r speaking abt it......

~KING~

Jul 28, 2013
Hi Priya

Have u started the process with them ? Even me & my friends went to veracity and we are about to start the process.
Even we are thinking about the same whether they are legit or not ?
BTW i am from Hyderabad.

~KING~

Jul 28, 2013
hey priya

i have seen ur PM but i can send PM to others so plz inbox me ur number. i will call u.

call me @ 9985171143

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabbitpriya said:
Hi all......here I have some doubt regarding this recruitment agency named FEximco....did anyone applied through them and got their visas for temporary work permit. This company has conducted interviews in Hyderabad in the month of June and is asking to pay 5 Lakshmi for visa. Please, help us to know if this company is genuine....any help and updates..comments appreciated

Thankshey

PRIYA
hey prya
5 lakhs it means 10000 CAD to processing work permit?!!why you not try to cmplain to the CIC newdelhi about this agent. all job is free in canada, LMO cost arround 300$ to 400$ but employer is the one who do LMO and application fee is 150$ so remaining money goes to agent what a scam..can you give me full detail of this agency. and i i can see you been already canada as federal skilled worker you must know canadian job market why need to give a big money such ascam agency.

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hi mannual....

Yeah I have my pr status but am doing this research for my friends sake....sooo...far it's all negative about the company. Regarding, complaint...I have sent a mail ...to find out and to let them know about this company ....I also mailed so called CEO of that company ....stating the procedure to recruit TFW and said that am forwarding details to embassy but ....he didn't reply to that mail...which confirms his fraud...

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/higher_skilled/academics/index.shtml

chinttu73

May 3, 2013
Hi...priya I am from hyd , i got job in canada, till now i got hrsdc letter and expecting lmo letter in this month, my kind suggestion to you that do not go through with hyd consultancies and all, and it does not cost that much, ..

shacan

Sep 16, 2013
Hi

Friends seems i am int the Same boat FEximo recently had talked to So called CEO of the company, had same details of Process fee,
not sure abt how Genuine they are, I m too frm Hyd Plz share if any one has any info..

Thanks

Good Luck..

eru_madan

Sep 29, 2013
Regarding FEximco recruitment company

Hi Every one,

even i have lot of doubts about this process as i have paid money in june and still now we just got ICAS so far can all the people join and share there views about this visa process as it will help to all the people who have applied for the same... please exchange your numbers. We need to get the full details of this TWF Visa procedure.

ali1507

Jul 26, 2013
Hi all. Even I am also worried about this company. There r more than 200 applicants who already paid the initial amount of 1.5 lakh rupees to them. Which is roughly 3 crore rupees. If we didn't get the visa they will r refunding just 30000 rupees which is roughly 60 lakhs. So they r getting 2.4 crore profit. I recently attended the contract signing ceremony and they didn't mention about LMO. The LMO is the compulsory for FTW visa. Without LMO there is no chance of getting the visa. On the contract they mention the name of the company called FEXIMCO WORLD TELECOMMUNICATION which is also the new company only formed to fulfilled the foreign worker visa requirement. Even I also paid the 1.5 lac rupees to them. But now I am also worried about it. Let's see what they goin to do. And I don't think that all the applicant will get a visa.

Damsquare

Oct 1, 2013
Hi All,

We cannot come to a conclusion regarding the process untill we get the Visa.Its better we wait for the result and then discuss about this later.As i also paid rupees 1.5 lakhs for the processing and i did check with my brother who stays in Canada and he did inform that the company is genuine.So i m not worried about the process and hope we all be in a positive note about this process.

prembenny

Jun 19, 2013
Hi All,
How many of you attended SWAGATH GRAND last sunday which was on 29/09/2013?Just want to brief all the forum memebers veracity have made us sign offer and contracts with FEXIMCO, just wondering how come feximco can cater to all the industries , why is not disclosing the end client name where we are going to be placed finally in canada?really worried how legitimate it is .