+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused LMO...

moey03

Nov 12, 2012
I asked my employer at Tim Hortons if he could get me an LMO and he said No because he said its too much work for him.... do you think it is possible to ask my previous homestay family to get me an LMO? they have one kid, and maybe I could ask them if they could be my employer for babysitting their kid (boy)... thanks.. I am sad right now :( but I hope someone could help me a lot... I really want to get a work permit so badly(I can't extend my working holiday visa).... Thanks....

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, if you're already in Canada i would say you should look for another employer that would give you LMO, if you can't find any employer in the province you were in, try looking for a job with LMO in other province.

:)

moey03 said:
I asked my employer at Tim Hortons if he could get me an LMO and he said No because he said its too much work for him.... do you think it is possible to ask my previous homestay family to get me an LMO? they have one kid, and maybe I could ask them if they could be my employer for babysitting their kid (boy)... thanks.. I am sad right now :( but I hope someone could help me a lot... I really want to get a work permit so badly(I can't extend my working holiday visa).... Thanks....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
moey03 said:
You won't get an approved LMO for baby-sitting.

You need to find a real employer who is willing to give you a job offer and can obtain an approved LMO.

moey03

Nov 12, 2012
If you are working on a same company, does your employer still need to place an advertisement or just he need to go ahead and apply for LMO directly? thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
moey03 said:
If you are working on a same company, does your employer still need to place an advertisement or just he need to go ahead and apply for LMO directly? thanks
The employer still needs to place an advertisement and prove a Canadian couldn't be hired for the job.

moey03

Nov 12, 2012
I am in Ontario now... I am currently looking for an agency that could help me.. look for a job that could give me an LMO and assist my LMO... i hope i could find one...

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If possible, try to move Alberta or Saskatchewan, there are thousands of food counter attendant jobs available with positive LMO. You can also inform employer that you are willing to move if they offer you a job. I wouldn't suggest to deal with an agency as they would rip-off you. Best of luck.

moey03 said:
I am in Ontario now... I am currently looking for an agency that could help me.. look for a job that could give me an LMO and assist my LMO... i hope i could find one...