+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Reason You have significant family ties in Canada.

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
Okay, do not worry. This has happened to a lot of people.

1. Recommend you find a friend or relative in the United States
2. Ask for an invitation from them ( To the U.S)
3. From India apply United States visa. ---> Schedule an interview ----> Get your U.S Visa stamped on your passport.

4. You DO NOT NEED TO VISIT U.S. - Just get your passport stamped.

5. Apply to Canada TRV under the CAN+ program. You should receive your Canada TRV in about 2/3 weeks. This is an expedited way to obtain a Canada visa. Canada is known to be a D**K.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=877&top=16

But having traveled to the U.S. is actually a good thing.
Can i re apply with 2000 K bank statement with few new documents .including my inherited property as well as wife property

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ans 1) Yes i have spouse and child in my home country
2) I doing Surgical instrument business which( Registered in Chamber of commerce and industry since 2011 ) showing two intl business tours etc
3) only visit UAE - Qatar -Saudi Arabia
4) 4500k are other thank ticket - total 4500 +2800 , Any how next time i will show 2000K with some property doc
Your funds are really low. You have a spouse and child not accompanying, and $4500 is your total savings. That is using all your funds to come to Canada with no savings left for your family. Funds from sister do not have to considered. Property docs are not funds. Funds must be from personal accounts.

Would wait for GCMS notes. You don’t want another refusal, and to apply so quickly…looks desperate.