+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refund from ISI college montreal

jazz776

Apr 25, 2019
My sister got visa for January infake at isi college but we want to change college to Alberta. Now college said they are not giving us refund for 15000 CAD which we paid.I tried to talk to them but they refused to give me refund.they said they have non refundable policy.is there anyone who has knowledge about it.
did you got refund or not ? i am facing same problem. want to change college and they are not giving any response. one of their official said as you didnt start classes yet, all your info and file is in India. so please contact our office in India.

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi

1. Look on their website for their refund policy, if she started in Jan/19, it is now Feb, so unlikely to get a refund.
We are trying from january 22 for refund.Now finally I submit a complaint against these frauds to IRCC

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
did you got refund or not ? i am facing same problem. want to change college and they are not giving any response. one of their official said as you didnt start classes yet, all your info and file is in India. so please contact our office in India.
You should contact IRCC immediately. They will not give you refund.

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Please contact the journalist below regarding your issue

Arshdeeprandhawa

Apr 17, 2019
My sister got visa for January infake at isi college but we want to change college to Alberta. Now college said they are not giving us refund for 15000 CAD which we paid.I tried to talk to them but they refused to give me refund.they said they have non refundable policy.is there anyone who has knowledge about it.
I had applies for isi Jan intake can u give me the real feedback of isi college and montreal whether I should go there or try somewhere else?

Arshdeeprandhawa

Apr 17, 2019
Honest advice please do not go for this college.college is a scam.I have lost mine 15000 dollars due to them.please choose any other college.
Can u plz specify the mane reason behind scam is it about there study.In which program you had taken over there and now where & which course u r doing

Mr.Dumbledore

Jun 8, 2019
Being in ISI College, Montreal,I feel the same way... i just came in May 2019, They are threatening us in various ways, they are rude... Specially the Rising Phoenix Guys ! they are not so kind. They are taking benefit from weakness of Indian students. They let us feel like trash ... I am also going to change ISI college.... ! I also need legal help ! Guys... Don't choose this college.... other colleges are more civilized & delivering quality to students.