+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letters

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
Greetings Everyone,
My previous employer for whom I worked for 2 years is not willing to provide me with the reference letter.Though I have the account details and salary slips, experience letter with me.The fellow employees who worked with me have left the job aswell.I have the letters from the other two employers for whom I worked after this job.Can someone suggest what should be done?
Thank you.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
How many years of experience are you claiming?
If the two employers whom you got the experience letters from, cover the period of experience you are claiming then no need to get the reference letter from that employer who denied giving it to you. You can instead claim this experience in the personal history only
Good luck

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
How many years of experience are you claiming?
If the two employers whom you got the experience letters from, cover the period of experience you are claiming then no need to get the reference letter from that employer who denied giving it to you. You can instead claim this experience in the personal history only
Good luck
Thanks for the revert.Its for 4 years today and I have worked for 2 years for the same employer.So i cant do away with ti.Anything else could work?Is self attested document even an option?Also if an employee does it for me then do they just need to sign and put the contact details or anything else is required?

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
S
Thanks for the revert.Its for 4 years today and I have worked for 2 years for the same employer.So i cant do away with ti.Anything else could work?Is self attested document even an option?Also if an employee does it for me then do they just need to sign and put the contact details or anything else is required?
So what i understand is that you are willing to claim 3 yrs plus experience in your profile?
Well a self attested document is an option and you can sign it in a form of an affadavit or self sworn declration but I would leave that as the last option because the case analyst will most of the time place your self declared job duties under scrutiny, I am not saying that he/she will always do that but most of the time it happens
If the employer is going to produce the document for you then yes, the signature of your supervisor or the HR personnel will be enough along with their names and contact information in the signature and if they are not willing to provide contact information, try attaching the signatory's business card

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
S

So what i understand is that you are willing to claim 3 yrs plus experience in your profile?
Well a self attested document is an option and you can sign it in a form of an affadavit or self sworn declration but I would leave that as the last option because the case analyst will most of the time place your self declared job duties under scrutiny, I am not saying that he/she will always do that but most of the time it happens
If the employer is going to produce the document for you then yes, the signature of your supervisor or the HR personnel will be enough along with their names and contact information in the signature and if they are not willing to provide contact information, try attaching the signatory's business card
The employer is not willing to help.So i have a fellow colleague who was working with me and is still working with the institution and is willing to sign and a senior who was working with me is not working anymore.So whom should i get it from?Also they can only provide contact details sign and a phone number.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
The employer is not willing to help.So i have a fellow colleague who was working with me and is still working with the institution and is willing to sign and a senior who was working with me is not working anymore.So whom should i get it from?Also they can only provide contact details sign and a phone number.
If that is the case then provide the letter from your colleague and as a supporting document also provide the letter from the senior while including his periods of employment too.
Yes contact details are usually the company email and the phone number or the personal mobile no.
Dont forget to explain all that in the letter of explanation, where you have to mention that your company didnt cooperate with you and that you had to get the letter from your colleague because of that. Also try to notarize the letter is you arent getting it on a letterhead.
What about your current supervisor, couldnt he help you with that

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
If that is the case then provide the letter from your colleague and as a supporting document also provide the letter from the senior while including his periods of employment too.
Yes contact details are usually the company email and the phone number or the personal mobile no.
Dont forget to explain all that in the letter of explanation, where you have to mention that your company didnt cooperate with you and that you had to get the letter from your colleague because of that. Also try to notarize the letter is you arent getting it on a letterhead.
What about your current supervisor, couldnt he help you with that
I have letter from current employer.This was my first job and my head of department at that time had left the job long back.Currently the people working are not familiar with me.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I have letter from current employer.This was my first job and my head of department at that time had left the job long back.Currently the people working are not familiar with me.
Just give it a try you wont lose anything, if not then do what we discussed above