+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Reference Letter

LittleBeeInCanada

Sep 9, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Yes you can. PR application need not necessarily repeat/rehash every single information item from your previous applications. Only relevant information needs to be presented. Any foreign work experience beyond 3 years gives no additional CRS points. Any Canadian work experience beyond 2 years gives no additional CRS points.

All the best!
CIC asks to provide 10 years activity, so we have to put his work experience...

Maybe you also will be able to help me with my other question. When I came to Canada I was studying in EASL school for 6 months. This school is not a college or university and doesn't issue any diplomas. I got a certificate, but I don't think it qualifies for the education, no transcripts can be provided. Should I just put unemployed for this period of time?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleBeeInCanada said:
CIC asks to provide 10 years activity, so we have to put his work experience...

Yes. Under Personal history not necessarily Work history. Doesn't matter if you don't have any trouble submitting additional documents which don't add points.

Maybe you also will be able to help me with my other question. When I came to Canada I was studying in EASL school for 6 months. This school is not a college or university and doesn't issue any diplomas. I got a certificate, but I don't think it qualifies for the education, no transcripts can be provided. Should I just put unemployed for this period of time?

Yes.

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Create a fresh EE profile without mentioning your foreign work experience so that the system grants you eligibility under CEC. This way, you are eliminating the foreign work experience completely from your next application.
Good idea...but I will have to mention that in personal history right...and I think I won't have to upload any documentation..?
My question is..if I mention it in my personal history..should I mention 1 year or 9 months. Thanks a lot for help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glen222 said:
Good idea...but I will have to mention that in personal history right...and I think I won't have to upload any documentation..?

Yes.

My question is..if I mention it in my personal history..should I mention 1 year or 9 months. Thanks a lot for help

9 months.

LittleBeeInCanada

Sep 9, 2014
So you are telling that I can just ignore any work experience that was more than 3 years ago? Will they reject my application for misrepresentation?
Sorry for so many questions, don't want to make a mistake.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleBeeInCanada said:
So you are telling that I can just ignore any work experience that was more than 3 years ago? Will they reject my application for misrepresentation?
Sorry for so many questions, don't want to make a mistake.
Yes.

You can leave out irrelevant information (which doesn't get you points) out of your application. Or you can retain that information in your application and provide documentation. Either way, you won't get any points in that section. So it is irrelevant to your application and definitely not misrepresentation because you aren't claiming (or getting) any unfair advantage by not providing that information under Work history yet disclosing it under Personal history.

nataliengan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
i am confusing about the foreign experience more than 3 years ago that you said was not gain crs points. Ive created ee profile and put my foreign experience, from 2010-2011(under O,A,B), it still gave me CRS point for it. So, in this case, do I have foreign experience or not?