+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

Jun 14, 2018
Hi I'm unable to get a reference letter for 2 out of 5 employers. I am concerned that this will get my application rejected. However, for both roles the duties are outlined on the offer letter. I can also show bank statements and emails showing repeated requests for reference letter. Would that suffice? Or is this a guarantee rejection?

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hi I'm unable to get a reference letter for 2 out of 5 employers. I am concerned that this will get my application rejected. However, for both roles the duties are outlined on the offer letter. I can also show bank statements and emails showing repeated requests for reference letter. Would that suffice? Or is this a guarantee rejection?
Try to get a letter from your manager/supervisor along with these documents. Also, add an LOE explaining your situation.

Jun 14, 2018
Try to get a letter from your manager/supervisor along with these documents. Also, add an LOE explaining your situation.
Unfortunately the company has shut down, and the manager oft eh company is unreachable...in the other case the CEO/manager is not replying ..

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
A lot of people face similar issue. Attach offer letter/relieving letter(anything that hat last date of your employment)/latest salary slips and add one section LOE explaining the reason.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
A lot of people face similar issue. Attach offer letter/relieving letter(anything that hat last date of your employment)/latest salary slips and add one section LOE explaining the reason.
Incorrect, reference letter is mandatory. Get it from a colleague.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I was the only employee and it was a work from home position. So just me ane the ceo person..who is now uncontactable..so am truly stuck
Was it a two member company only?

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Incorrect, reference letter is mandatory. Get it from a colleague.
Reference letter is asked but it is a challenge sometimes. I have myself submitted without reference letter and have a COPR. Similar is the case with one person I know.

We should make best attempt to prove that we were employed. Agree, that we cant list out duties but offer letter may have some and designation can hint the same too.

Reactions: Uvr
Jun 14, 2018
Reference letter is asked but it is a challenge sometimes. I have myself submitted without reference letter and have a COPR. Similar is the case with one person I know.

We should make best attempt to prove that we were employed. Agree, that we cant list out duties but offer letter may have some and designation can hint the same too.
Hi what is a copr? Could you tell me what alternative documents you submitted instead of ref letter? My offer letter lists in detail my duties/responsibilities..

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Hi what is a copr? Could you tell me what alternative documents you submitted instead of ref letter? My offer letter lists in detail my duties/responsibilities..
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
I attached offer letter and relieving letter. In addition add a section in LOE explaining the situation

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I am also facing a similar situation, My letter does not state my responsibilies and the amount of hours. it just states my NOC and the time I spent worker for the company. will that be enough? How can I explain that in my application?.

Jun 14, 2018
Hi you Def need the responsibilities and the hours..one of my other letters didn't state the hours juts said full time so I asked them to redo it and they did..just ask them to redo it..
I am also facing a similar situation, My letter does not state my responsibilies and the amount of hours. it just states my NOC and the time I spent worker for the company. will that be enough? How can I explain that in my application?.

Jun 14, 2018
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
I attached offer letter and relieving letter. In addition add a section in LOE explaining the situation
Hi thanks for your reply..where do I attach the loe..I don't see a specific low section in the upload docs page..