Reconsideration request

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
Nothing To Attach Any Other Type Of Documents Except For Reconsecration Letter
First Of All Make Professional Letter And Then Appeal Infront Of iRCC Thank You

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Reconsideration is really an informal process. Typically you need to reapply to have your application assessed again.

Jasmineflower123

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
What were reasons for refusal? Why reconsideration and not reapplying?
It seemed like the file was rushed once it passed the normal processing time. All reasons were mentioned for refusal even though the application clearly provided all required documentaton showing ties…financial assets and income and a need to return back home.
figured it wouldn't hurt to try reconsideration before reapplying.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It seemed like the file was rushed once it passed the normal processing time. All reasons were mentioned for refusal even though the application clearly provided all required documentaton showing ties…financial assets and income and a need to return back home.
Might as well give it try . You never know
They might reconsider, or state the decision stands

Reactions: Jasmineflower123

strickban

Jan 14, 2024
Hi, I hope your process went well. How did you attach other documents? In the webform I do not see this option. Thank you

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Technically, There is nothing like Reconsideration request.
The request is only entertained when there is a "Clear Error of Law". Just by thinking that "My decsision was unfair" and applying for reconsideration will not get to any far.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I hope your process went well. How did you attach other documents? In the webform I do not see this option. Thank you
If you are attaching other documents you should be reapplying. Reconsideration is an informal process that is used if people feel that given the information they submitted an error has been made or something was overlooked. Any new information should be part of a new application.

Reactions: strickban

strickban

Jan 14, 2024
If you are attaching other documents you should be reapplying. Reconsideration is an informal process that is used if people feel that given the information they submitted an error has been made or something was overlooked. Any new information should be part of a new application.
We sent a reconsideration letter and attached new documents. Visa approved and already in passport following that :). Just replying because I know other people could benefit from my comment.

Reactions: XpressGirl