Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
1.police certificate
2.bank certificate 3 copies
3. bank statement 30,000cads 3 copies (its my own but borrow money from uncle which is not maintain in the file)
4.passport
5.matric certificate & intermediate certificate (i-com)
6.ilets 5.0 bands AEO
7.canadain visa form for study permit filled with all the information
8.letter of acceptance from stouville college my classes starts on 5 march
9. 3 stamp papers, with nic copies 1. mine 2, dad 3, college consultant which is tested by notary office
10. my dad job title & letter (his working as a vice principal in technnical institute.
11. B.O forum of all family + 3 copies in the english & urdu and tested notary office
12.land ownership record of dad and grand father in the english & urdu and tested by notary office
13.statutory declaration of my sponsor(uncle)in canada. he beared all of my expenses which i needed their.
14.sponsor P.R card copy and passport copy
15.sponsor driving licence copy ontario
16.sponsor job status certificate in organization and his income annually 30,000 cads signed by owner of the organzation.
17.land registrar cerficate(property certificate)340500 cads
18.property tax account statement
19.canada bank trust certificate& bank statement + transactional status monthly 15,500 cads
20.income tax and benefit return certificate
21.total income & net income report of the sponsor
22.total balance owing certificate
23.statement of purpose of me
24. diploma in dcs computer 1 year
make ur case by ur own only take addmission through consultant or any expert other things is in the front off u nothing more u needed i think so to complete ur application file ............consultants are only work for money ...all the work is upon u

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahch2002 said:
1.police certificate
2.bank certificate 3 copies
3. bank statement 30,000cads 3 copies (its my own but borrow money from uncle which is not maintain in the file)
4.passport
5.matric certificate & intermediate certificate (i-com)
6.ilets 5.0 bands AEO
7.canadain visa form for study permit filled with all the information
8.letter of acceptance from stouville college my classes starts on 5 march
9. 3 stamp papers, with nic copies 1. mine 2, dad 3, college consultant which is tested by notary office
10. my dad job title & letter (his working as a vice principal in technnical institute.
11. B.O forum of all family + 3 copies in the english & urdu and tested notary office
12.land ownership record of dad and grand father in the english & urdu and tested by notary office
13.statutory declaration of my sponsor(uncle)in canada. he beared all of my expenses which i needed their.
14.sponsor P.R card copy and passport copy
15.sponsor driving licence copy ontario
16.sponsor job status certificate in organization and his income annually 30,000 cads signed by owner of the organzation.
17.land registrar cerficate(property certificate)340500 cads
18.property tax account statement
19.canada bank trust certificate& bank statement + transactional status monthly 15,500 cads
20.income tax and benefit return certificate
21.total income & net income report of the sponsor
22.total balance owing certificate
23.statement of purpose of me
24. diploma in dcs computer 1 year
make ur case by ur own only take addmission through consultant or any expert other things is in the front off u nothing more u needed i think so to complete ur application file ............consultants are only work for money ...all the work is upon u
Hi
What it suppose to do here ? ::)

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
jazzyworld said:
Hi
What it suppose to do here ? ::)

just get idea from dat to make file

coolkid230

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazzyworld said:
HI,
This is Faizan,
and want to apply for Study Visa for Canada

my educational status is ACCA result awaiting
working as an ACCOUNTS officer for more than 16 Months
Ielts : No

I have been visiting many consultant in Lahore but not able to choose any one coz every one have different story to tell

Can any body suggest a good and trusted consultant who really can help

I have been to Norex Associate , they consultant suggest me to go for French Language course in Montiol Qubaec,
He said that that doen't need IELTS + I can pay fee after getting to College

Is he right ?
Thanks for Getting me banned from this forum Jazzy , Now i can see how much of a man you are ... I came here to help and thats what you did to me , thanks for stooping so low and showing your true colors , i only masked that link to make it short and if u had problem with that , instead of reporting me ,you should have just told me ... i am sorry again for helping you...

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolkid230 said:
Thanks for Getting me banned from this forum Jazzy , Now i can see how much of a man you are ... I came here to help and thats what you did to me , thanks for stooping so low and showing your true colors , i only masked that link to make it short and if u had problem with that , instead of reporting me ,you should have just told me ... i am sorry again for helping you...
I found this forum very helpful, and i saw you spamming all the way in this topic and many other topics in this forum
so i just took a tiny step to make it clean,

And you know what you were doing !!!

and secondly site admin is not so stupid to ban you just for no reason

Sorry if you get hurt anyways

willz

Feb 20, 2012
Hi,
I'm a new member here and I looking for a good consultant in Canada, please could any one help me. I would like to apply for a visa and i got LOA from St. Clair college for 3 year diploma.
please guys could send me in inbox details of a good consultant,
I saw hear ramzero recommend Yasir could any one send me his details please. ???

willz

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks a lot ramzero :D, I'll contact him soon.
Actually anyone know why I can't send message in inbox, is it because i'm new member.

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi.
if you are in canada looking 4 a consultant visit them..
http://chantaldesloges.ca/
open this website go to our team section there is 1 lady name Mehreen Raza she is canadian citizen and v cooperative lady...
fully professional and highly trusted consultant in canada...

best of luck..
Reg
Muzz..

willz

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks a lot muzamilrose, I'll call them as i'm not living in Toronto, and I'm searching for my brother.
thanks for your help :D

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
muzamilrose said:
hi.
if you are in canada looking 4 a consultant visit them..
http://chantaldesloges.ca/
open this website go to our team section there is 1 lady name Mehreen Raza she is canadian citizen and v cooperative lady...
fully professional and highly trusted consultant in canada...

best of luck..
Reg
Muzz..
Muzz how much they charge for student visa ?

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well ramzero they are charging above from market,but i think money doesn't matter, its all about how they guide you coz most of them who work there are english people and they dont lie for the sake of money.they ll show the perfect path 2 get visa not like other consultants who help students just 2 make money.. :)

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes, they are very good lawyers. Mehreen is also very cooperative person. I know them all very well.