+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommend any trusted consultant in Lahore

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
ramzero said:
You might gain visa on this course but after completing it on what basis you apply for work permit that you did language course now grant me permit :p

I am damn sure they told you that it's a cheap course and you will gain visa easily as well but on other hand your giving him heavy amount on such foolish course . . . ;D

Similar question was in my mind but not related to work permit. I am damn sure on its basis, we're not gonna get any work permit but able to get admission to some other programs. So, that was the reason only I'm still not going with NOREX. Whats next if we study and complete the course.

and yes, its not that cheap. around 9000 CAD

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
ramzero said:
IELTS is the requirement of college or uni. If your able to satisfy them with your academics than it wont be required anymore.
We are able to change the course? to some other college or the same?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
AJabbar said:
We are able to change the course? to some other college or the same?
I don't know in which college they are offering you such language course.

If the college is offering various other program as well than you can switch to it as well or some other college too but you can't transfer to any University.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
If the college is in Ontario than 9000$CND is cheap because I am damn sure that the minimum fees of colleges is 11,000 to 14,500$ and University fees start from 13,000 to 27,000 . . .

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
ramzero said:
If the college is in Ontario than 9000$CND is cheap because I am damn sure that the minimum fees of colleges is 11,000 to 14,500$ and University fees start from 13,000 to 27,000 . . .

mentioned earlier in the topic.
ALC is the college in Montreal. And they offer language course only. FRENCH/ENGLISH.

But my concern is, if we get visa and spend over 8000 CAD. then for the extension we need to get admission to some other college for sure, then again we have to spend more money in thousands :s ..... Also there is no surety of work along with the study....
confused :-\

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
FAIZAN
See I got this information. Read the 2nd last line carefully.

You are not eligible to apply for an Off-Campus Work Permit if you are:

* participating in a Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program funded by Canada’s Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT)
* participating in a Government of Canada Awards Program funded by DFAIT
* receiving funding from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
* participating in the Equal Opportunity Scholarship Program, Canada-Chile
* participating in the Canada-China Scholars Exchanges Program
* participating in the Organization of American States Fellowships Program
* attending a participating institution and registered in either an English as a Second Language or French as a Second Language program or
* a visiting or exchange student.

this is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus-who.asp

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJabbar said:
FAIZAN
See I got this information. Read the 2nd last line carefully.

You are not eligible to apply for an Off-Campus Work Permit if you are:

* participating in a Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program funded by Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT)
* participating in a Government of Canada Awards Program funded by DFAIT
* receiving funding from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
* participating in the Equal Opportunity Scholarship Program, Canada-Chile
* participating in the Canada-China Scholars Exchanges Program
* participating in the Organization of American States Fellowships Program
* attending a participating institution and registered in either an English as a Second Language or French as a Second Language program or
* a visiting or exchange student.

this is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus-who.asp
Dear AJabbar,
Many thanks for the information yar .... its so nice of you

Btw i did not know about that

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
jazzyworld said:
Dear AJabbar,
Many thanks for the information yar .... its so nice of you

Btw i did not know about that

I was going deep for that. Fortunately got it. You know lot of links to see and study. Cannot leave anything unread :)
but let me know one think if you have any idea about that.

If we take admission in this FRENCH language and get the visa, are we eligible to get admission to some other college? (Keep in mind this course doesn't require any IELTS / TOEFL or some good level academic record.)

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
AJabbar said:

mentioned earlier in the topic.
ALC is the college in Montreal. And they offer language course only. FRENCH/ENGLISH.

But my concern is, if we get visa and spend over 8000 CAD. then for the extension we need to get admission to some other college for sure, then again we have to spend more money in thousands :s ..... Also there is no surety of work along with the study....
confused :-\
Yes, your right. So, it's better to get admission in some good course and than apply for visa.

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJabbar said:

I was going deep for that. Fortunately got it. You know lot of links to see and study. Cannot leave anything unread :)
but let me know one think if you have any idea about that.

If we take admission in this FRENCH language and get the visa, are we eligible to get admission to some other college? (Keep in mind this course doesn't require any IELTS / TOEFL or some good level academic record.)
AOA

Yeh we can change our course with 7 days prior notice to the college
Some one (He himself is a consultant) told me (I haven't confirm this yet) that it is mention in the VISA letter that one can change his institution after arriving Canada and before starting that course even Norex guy told me same thing

Plus to add there in no college here in Pakistan that is approved to teach French language

Pls corroborate if i am right ?

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
jazzyworld said:
AOA

Yeh we can change our course with 7 days prior notice to the college
Some one (He himself is a consultant) told me (I haven't confirm this yet) that it is mention in the VISA letter that one can change his institution after arriving Canada and before starting that course even Norex guy told me same thing

Plus to add there in no college here in Pakistan that is approved to teach French language

Pls corroborate if i am right ?

ya, u r right. no institute for FRENCH in PAK. but what I think "we cannot change our course to some other course but the language course". If before 1 year or ( within 7 days as u told) we try to change then without IELTS/TOEFL do you think other college will accept us? They'll not accept until we join their English classes (ESL) and to clear the test.

Then again we'll have to spend more money u know. Anyways, Have to got admission? (u told u started the process).

join me at yahoo. I added you already.

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i cant say about you , but most of the time IELTS can be easily wived for most of Accounting diplomas like in Seneca ON, and Concordia Qubace

well I guess you can switch with in any course and any institution
Ramzero already confirm that !
pls see this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recommend-any-trusted-consultant-in-lahore-t93363.0.html;msg1229093#msg1229093

and one can have a Try at IELTS before leaving,

AJabbar

Jan 19, 2012
jazzyworld said:
well i cant say about you , but most of the time IELTS can be easily wived for most of Accounting diplomas like in Seneca ON, and Concordia Qubace

well I guess you can switch with in any course and any institution
Ramzero already confirm that !
pls see this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recommend-any-trusted-consultant-in-lahore-t93363.0.html;msg1229093#msg1229093

and one can have a Try at IELTS before leaving,

hmmm, right.
You dint say anything about your visa process. Let me know so that I can think about it too.

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJabbar said:

hmmm, right.
You dint say anything about your visa process. Let me know so that I can think about it too.
Yeh i am waiting for LOA