+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received express entry ITA before completing 2 years of experience

rohan seth

May 16, 2014
Yes my lawyer asked me to submit so i submitted my CEC file accepted the ITA meanwhile i also got oinp approved which is a back up plan if something goes wrong in CEC

Are u submitting?
yes i have submitted. i got ita 6 days before my 2 year exp and then submitted after 2 years were completed. hopefully it should be fine. i am little nervous

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
is this true. i submitted my application with 2 years experience. however i got ita 6 days before my experience.
If at the time of submitting your PR application, you fulfill 2 years criteria, you are good to go. The tool calculates the years based on the month and not on exact date. Just make sure at the time of AOR, you do fulfill the number of years you have claimed.

Reactions: rohan seth

rohan seth

May 16, 2014
If at the time of submitting your PR application, you fulfill 2 years criteria, you are good to go. The tool calculates the years based on the month and not on exact date. Just make sure at the time of AOR, you do fulfill the number of years you have claimed.
yes i have submitted after 2 years experience and some extra days to be safe. but i'm just hearing mixed reviews about MEC and one should be eligible once he had the ITA

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Oh I see.. so sounds like you won’t be able to complete 2 years of experience even if you wait until the last day to apply (90 day period for ITA).. I would decline if I were you
I got ITA yesterday with 2 year work experience but I have 1 year and 11 months of experience. but I also have pnp nomination so my crs is far ahead then the last draw. should I submit my application now or wait for one month and complete my 2 years of work before submitting application.

Kppan

Jan 19, 2023
Hi, same situation for me also. Got ITA before 2 years ( 1 year and 11 months completed). What should I do ? Has anybody got PR approval in past in such kind of situations?

Kppan

Jan 19, 2023
I got ITA yesterday with 2 year work experience but I have 1 year and 11 months of experience. but I also have pnp nomination so my crs is far ahead then the last draw. should I submit my application now or wait for one month and complete my 2 years of work before submitting application.
On same boat

D

Deleted member 981115

Did your application get approved?
yes i have submitted. i got ita 6 days before my 2 year exp and then submitted after 2 years were completed. hopefully it should be fine. i am little nervous

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi, I’m on the same boat. Did you have your application approved?
We should wait till we get our complete 2 year of work experience before submitting our application. Get your new job reference letter after completion of 2 years and proceed with the application.

D

Deleted member 981115

any updates on your application?
yes i have submitted after 2 years experience and some extra days to be safe. but i'm just hearing mixed reviews about MEC and one should be eligible once he had the ITA

natash

Oct 20, 2021
Finally i got the Ecopr applied 2 months before completing 2 years of work exp

Any one getting ITA accept it dont let it go