+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but No PPR yet

MD.KAISAR.HAMID

May 15, 2023
I have received bvl on 19th may.visa document number updated on application tracker. Still i dont get any ppr request. I have raised webform 26th may with screen shot and today i raised another one.. Can anybody tell me whats the reason, please.. I applied from Poland..

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
I have received bvl on 19th may.visa document number updated on application tracker. Still i dont get any ppr request. I have raised webform 26th may with screen shot and today i raised another one.. Can anybody tell me whats the reason, please.. I applied from Poland..
This seems like a trend for some reason. Nothing concrete what is the actual reason. Is your background verification also complete?

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Can you send me the link of the webform that you have used? I also received BVL on 19th May.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your nationality?

sethann

May 30, 2023
Sorry for the confusion, I am waiting only since 19th May 2023. What I was referring to about the update was that this thread hasn't been updated since long time. I am not sure what is the status of the people who has posted in this thread earlier. I hope that everyone has got their visas already and this is why they are not active on the forum anymore.

I would be glad if anyone can provide the update on their case.
Hi! Did you receive you PPR? I also got my BVL last May 19 but no update until now. VO is Abu Dhabi

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi! Did you receive you PPR? I also got my BVL last May 19 but no update until now. VO is Abu Dhabi
No PPR yet. My VO is also Abu Dhabi. What is the status of the 4 stages on the trackers? Can you see Visa no. Study Permit no. and expiry dates? Your application is for study permit, right?