+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receive Copr outside of Canada

Van5520089

Jul 23, 2022
Hi Guys,

Just receive Copr and it asked me to confirm my Canadian address through PR portal , however I am not physically in Canada. Since I do not hold any valid visa to enter Canada is it possible if I ask IRCC do PPR for me?

Wondering are there anyone have similar situation as me :)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just receive Copr and it asked me to confirm my Canadian address through PR portal , however I am not physically in Canada. Since I do not hold any valid visa to enter Canada is it possible if I ask IRCC do PPR for me?

Wondering are there anyone have similar situation as me :)
As far as I know you only receive the portal if your address is identified as Canadian, do you mean reply to the intial golden email about full name, date of entry in Canada, spouse, currently in Canada?

Van5520089

Jul 23, 2022
As far as I know you only receive the portal if your address is identified as Canadian, do you mean reply to the intial golden email about full name, date of entry in Canada, spouse, currently in Canada?
Yes. Should I reply to IRCC that I am currently outside of Canada so they can issue an immgrant visa? :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes. Should I reply to IRCC that I am currently outside of Canada so they can issue an immgrant visa? :)
Ideally you should have updated your address when you moved out of Canada if you knew you can not enter Canada again. Anyhow just raise a webform and inform IRCC about your situation and request for submission of passport outside. Given the volume of request they have it could take a while. If you're lucky it may happen soon.

Van5520089

Jul 23, 2022
Ideally you should have updated your address when you moved out of Canada if you knew you can not enter Canada again. Anyhow just raise a webform and inform IRCC about your situation and request for submission of passport outside. Given the volume of request they have it could take a while. If you're lucky it may happen soon.
Many thanks for your advise!