VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
tahminaml said:
Do u guys think we should mention the word permanent and probationary in employment reference letter?
That's not a question about reasons for rejection.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
kryt0n said:
That's not a question about reasons for rejection.
Someone got refused because his or her work was mention by immigration officer to be not permanent

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tahminaml said:
Someone got refused because his or her work was mention by immigration officer to be not permanent
as far as I remember it was with the job offer, not reference letters. not quite sure though

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
DiNaV said:
I agree with you. But I heard that the sooner you upload your documents, the earlier you get call for your passport stamping. That is why I was wondering what should I do and what would be the RIGHT way. I have to upload my docs by 24th May 2017 or else ITA will lapse. And my FBI PCC will not come till March end or early April, so in dilemma.
You have no dilemna. Your PCC will likely arrive almost two months before your submission deadline. Relax. I know immigration to Canada is important to us all but rushing only leads to problems and errors. Take the time. You have it.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
tahminaml said:
Refused an LMIA or previously refused because they claimed a job offer when the rules were it had to be permanent. An old work experience letter does not have to mention permeant.

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the problem with #6 ? Why is it bad to leave a country a couple days after PCC issue date?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gailmargolis said:
What is the problem with #6 ? Why is it bad to leave a country a couple days after PCC issue date?
You can have your PCC issued before you leave that country. Just be aware, that such PCC can be only used within 6 months after it was issued (regardless of what its validity states). Meaning, that you have to get AOR of your application within 6 months. thats all.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gailmargolis said:
PCCs shall be issued after you have left the Country.

This is true for all the countries except your current country of residence (where you apply for PCC while you are living there)..

As for your answer about the problem (Imagine I have received a PCC from a country, and right after receiving it I was involved in a crime of any kind and I left that country. Now my PCC says I am clean, but as a matter of fact I committed a crime. My true criminal status can be revealed while I am out of this particular country). I hope you get that point.

Good luck!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farazafzal said:

This is true for all the countries except your current country of residence (where you apply for PCC while you are living there)..

As for your answer about the problem (Imagine I have received a PCC from a country, and right after receiving it I was involved in a crime of any kind and I left that country. Now my PCC says I am clean, but as a matter of fact I committed a crime. My true criminal status can be revealed while I am out of this particular country). I hope you get that point.

Good luck!
Then why is my current residence PCC valid for 6 months? I can get the PCC today with a clear record, commit a crime next month and then submit eAPR a month after that.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazafzal said:

Good luck!
You can commit crime right after you get your PCC issued from your current country of residence as well. According to that logic all your PCC would have to be issued on the day of your AOR - which is mission impossible in the real world for most of the applicants.
When it comes to your most recent activities, that is what BG checks and security checks are for.

What is clear, is the requirement on PCC:

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
•are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
•have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So from above mentioned - less than six months old PCC is ok.
And for those older, it has to be issued after last time you visited that country.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
Then why is my current residence PCC valid for 6 months? I can get the PCC today with a clear record, commit a crime next month and then submit eAPR a month after that.
- Don't worry (and try not to do something like that :) --) as they might ask you another one when the processing will start.
- They will ask you for schedule A in the right time where they are asking you to answer questions truthfully. (I know you have already submitted one)
- if you escape all of these then you will be the only case, and lucky one !

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
You can commit crime right after you get your PCC issued from your current country of residence as well. According to that logic all your PCC would have to be issued on the day of your AOR - which is mission impossible in the real world for most of the applicants.
When it comes to your most recent activities, that is what BG checks and security checks are for.

What is clear, is the requirement on PCC:

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
•are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
•have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So from above mentioned - less than six months old PCC is ok.
And for those older, it has to be issued after last time you visited that country.
Rightly said !