+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa E-mail

mkhoshb

Mar 17, 2023
Hi anyone any idea what to do with the ready for Visa email from CIC? Says I have 30 days to submit my passport and image to VFS etc etc and bring the letter with me but Portal in CIC hasn't been updated the E-mail came first. E-mail seems legit most forums have confirmed it too. only problem is Do i have to print the whole email then? there is no document or pdf attached so I'm confused and I want to get this process out of the way ASAP. wouldn't printing the email look so unprofessional? also how much CAD do you put in the envelop with your passport and photos and the letter? thanks in advance.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi anyone any idea what to do with the ready for Visa email from CIC? Says I have 30 days to submit my passport and image to VFS etc etc and bring the letter with me but Portal in CIC hasn't been updated the E-mail came first. E-mail seems legit most forums have confirmed it too. only problem is Do i have to print the whole email then? there is no document or pdf attached so I'm confused and I want to get this process out of the way ASAP. wouldn't printing the email look so unprofessional? also how much CAD do you put in the envelop with your passport and photos and the letter? thanks in advance.
Since you got a RFV email instead of a PPR letter in GCKey, you'll have to print this email. Just use the print option in your email to get a PDF and then print that PDF.

You don't need to put CAD in the envelope. Just follow the instructions on the email and book a VFS appointment. You'll pay to VFS online/in-person depending on what you select.

If you are still confused, watch a Youtube video(there are many!).

Congratulations!

Azrael525

Mar 27, 2024
@mandiebraxton @iSaidGoodDay

Hi! I also got the RFV email and no PPR. On the 25th instant. the passport submission appointment system at my vfs has changed. They are now asking for the first page of the PPR pdf from CIC for this booking. Tried the letter, vfs website said incorrect file. Now I am in limbo. Advice pls

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@mandiebraxton @iSaidGoodDay

Hi! I also got the RFV email and no PPR. On the 25th instant. the passport submission appointment system at my vfs has changed. They are now asking for the first page of the PPR pdf from CIC for this booking. Tried the letter, vfs website said incorrect file. Now I am in limbo. Advice pls
Call IRCC on Monday and ask them for the next steps. Which VFS Office is that?