06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Some explosives were detected in Cargo, bound to US from England.
The parcels were sent by some Woman from Yemen and as per latest news, she has been arrested.

This has caused close scrutiny of all parcels, especially from Middle East countries.
I hope this incident doesn't effect application deliveries to Canada.

regards

nig

Aug 8, 2010
Thanks.These tips are helpful.
I have few doubts to calrify.
In Delhi VO Check list PCC option is there.What to do.
Forms which are not applicable need not be send.But there are cases where they returned applications for missing forms.What should one do with forms like Representaive form.I have read on the forum someone application was returned.Can we submit it and write N/A for check list completion sake.
Travel Information can be provided in a plain sheet as there is no travel form on Delhi VO check list.
I have a work permit which doesn't fullfill all the criterias mentioned on check list like permananent job offer which I don't have.What should I do and where should I send application as mailing address is different for catogery 1 and 2.
On backside of photo do we need to write ht and eye colour.
Kindly help.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
nig said:
Thanks.These tips are helpful.
I have few doubts to calrify.
In Delhi VO Check list PCC option is there.What to do.
Forms which are not applicable need not be send.But there are cases where they returned applications for missing forms.What should one do with forms like Representaive form.I have read on the forum someone application was returned.Can we submit it and write N/A for check list completion sake.
Travel Information can be provided in a plain sheet as there is no travel form on Delhi VO check list.
I have a work permit which doesn't fullfill all the criterias mentioned on check list like permananent job offer which I don't have.What should I do and where should I send application as mailing address is different for catogery 1 and 2.
Kindly help.
Hi Nig,

Welcome, please go through this thread and find all answers to your questions :). In case you are not able find one, please ask us.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Dear nig...some replies to your queries:

In Delhi VO Check list PCC option is there.What to do?
- It's strange as PCC is not required in the new system for most of VOs worldwide.
But if your VO asks for it,you have no choice and you need to enclose it along with your application.

- If you select(tick) this form in CIC check list even by mistake, its obvious that CIC will look for it
In my case, I saw that I had put the tick by mistake just few moments before my submission. I corrected this flaw of mine and did not put any irrelevant forms like representative as you asked.

- It's not about one's travel information or plan but the related document like passport etc. that you'll use to travel
and I am sure you've it by now. So just send its notarized copy for you and your family as per the given guidelines.

I've a work permit which doesn't fullfill all the criterias mentioned on check list like permananent job offer which I don't have.What should I do
-You need to mention about your work experience and work permit in the main application. Select this option in the application.
But since you don't have any job offer currently, don't expect any point for that.

Where should I send application as mailing address is different for catogery 1 and 2.
- Use the address as per your NOC category. Keep in mind that sending application via normal mail and courier (EMS, UPS, DHL etc.) have different addresses. I heard that some application returned as they were sent via Courier but at the address of normal mail (it generally has PO box no.)

- CIC guide asks to write 3 things name, height and eye color at the back of one of photos.
And for the total no. of photos required, check your VO specific instructions
ide

Kindly help
Hope it helps..!!

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi Guys,
I also got confused by thinking that Delhi VO checklist has the option for PCC, but if we look carefully and follow the instruction there are actually 3 boxes for each question one for Federal, one for Province and one for Quebec. So now if you follow the last point and see there, there are only 2 boxes one for P and the other for Q , so it is obvious there is no any box under F , so may be we don't need to send PCC as there is no place for PCC to tick.
Pratik

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Hey rana, you gave good suggestion above. +1 from me.
zahed

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi There, My replies are in red :) Sorry i took a while :D

In Delhi VO Check list PCC option is there.What to do?
- It's strange as PCC is not required in the new system for most of VOs worldwide.
But if your VO asks for it,you have no choice and you need to enclose it along with your application.

PCC option is not there in the current ND VO checklist.

- If you select(tick) this form in CIC check list even by mistake, its obvious that CIC will look for it
In my case, I saw that I had put the tick by mistake just few moments before my submission. I corrected this flaw of mine and did not put any irrelevant forms like representative as you asked.

If you are not using a representative, strictly do not send the form at all. And ensure it is not checked on the checklists as well.

- It's not about one's travel information or plan but the related document like passport etc. that you'll use to travel
and I am sure you've it by now. So just send its notarized copy for you and your family as per the given guidelines.

Nope, you have to provide a travel history list for ND VO. It is a mandatory document. You may specify your details in a good tabular column including all details as specified in the checklist and send it with the application package.

I've a work permit which doesn't fullfill all the criterias mentioned on check list like permananent job offer which I don't have.What should I do
-You need to mention about your work experience and work permit in the main application. Select this option in the application.
But since you don't have any job offer currently, don't expect any point for that.

But are you applying under FSW 1 or FSW 2? I need to know this to answer your question better.

Where should I send application as mailing address is different for catogery 1 and 2.
- Use the address as per your NOC category. Keep in mind that sending application via normal mail and courier (EMS, UPS, DHL etc.) have different addresses. I heard that some application returned as they were sent via Courier but at the address of normal mail (it generally has PO box no.)

Again, you need to send it to the correct address for your category whether FSW1 or FSW2, and also it depends if you are sending it by courier or normal post.

- CIC guide asks to write 3 things name, height and eye color at the back of one of photos.
And for the total no. of photos required, check your VO specific instructions
ide

If you belong to New Delhi VO, please write your name, DOB, height, color of eyes, and date when photo is taken in 6 photographs and attach it to your application package.

Kindly help
Hope it helps..!!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
My answers were more based on Singapore VO instructions and it's clear that ND(actually each) VO has its own specific instructions to enclose the required info.

regards

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
This thread is very helpful and it has helped me a lot in the application process.
But just one thing i am confused about is rana and indira both are saying that application has to be sent to the address relating to the applicant's NOC. I didn't find it anywhere as i have to apply by the end of this week i am curious which address should i use? my NOC is 0631 and i will be sending the application through courier.

Thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear friends,
What i can realize from discussions; that CIO might have lost some applications which were sent to Mailing address not to courier/street address
Applicants who havn't sent your applications yet....
"Be aware!!! Send your application to Courier address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada"

Please note that courier address has no Post Box number so it will be sent directly to CIO office

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
canada_future said:
This thread is very helpful and it has helped me a lot in the application process.
But just one thing i am confused about is rana and indira both are saying that application has to be sent to the address relating to the applicant's NOC. I didn't find it anywhere as i have to apply by the end of this week i am curious which address should i use? my NOC is 0631 and i will be sending the application through courier.

Thanks
Please go above in this thread and find out your answer..Actually there is no specific address relating to NOC..rather there are addresses for courier service or regular mail ( for category 1 or category 2 applicants)..If you send you package by courier / express/ems service then you should use certain address and if you use regular mail ( which by the way nobody is using I guess) then you need to send your application to different address with PO BOX no.
Please visit the link below to make sure..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG76.asp
Hope it helps.

Cheers.

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
EnvioZA said:
Please go above in this thread and find out your answer..Actually there is no specific address relating to NOC..rather there are addresses for courier service or regular mail ( for category 1 or category 2 applicants)..If you send you package by courier / express/ems service then you should use certain address and if you use regular mail ( which by the way nobody is using I guess) then you need to send your application to different address with PO BOX no.
Please visit the link below to make sure..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG76.asp
Hope it helps.

Cheers.
Thank you for the reply.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
canada_future said:
Thank you for the reply.
You are welcome my friend.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Applicants who are going to apply now:

-Please note that PCC(police clearance certificate) is required by CIO; PCC is must not be issued more than 3 months ago

- If you pay by bank draft/certified cheque then it must not be issued 30 days before you send your application to the CIO; if you pay by credit card then please ensure that your credit card will be valid for at least nine months from your submission date

- Download all forms again as some forms have few changes

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
This PCC has been bone of contention as lots of confusion has prevailed among applicants.

Now as per your thread, PCC is required by PIO which means another big task for applicants, especially who are in the final phase of submission.
Also the forms have changed..!!

Very crucial pointer....
Thanks