Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Be Aware while preparing work experience certificate
It has been adviced that in work experience letter atleast 80% job duties must match with the juties mentioned in occupational structure of NOC website otherwise applicants would not be considered as "Skilled".
Please note that, while preparing work experience ref. letter copy & pasting job duties from NOC website means complete rejection.

One member of this forum did this and got his application refused.

Instead of copy & pasting, write down your duties in your own language in such a way that most of your duties match with the duties given in NOC website.

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I have couple of queries on filling of forms.

(1) Form IMM0008_1e Sehedule 1 Back ground declaration.

Query on Section 10 of form :

what to write in name of institution ? College name or University name or Both ? Can i write short name of University in it e.g. IGNOU for " Indira Gandhi National Open University " ?

AND what to mention in Type of certificate or Diploma field ? What to write for Secondary & Sr. Secondary education ?

Whether only need to write Bachelor or full name of Bachelor degree?

(2) In form Schedule-3

Section-5 Lang. Prof.

Is it ok if i select high in all the field of English ? AND

Section-11 Work Exp. details

Is it necessary to write all the main duties as it is too short to write all details ?

Is it necessary to provide all main duties here ?

(3) As far as what i have understood i think i need to make 2 copies of main forms one for CIO check list & other for

New Delhi visa office check list right ?

Do i need to check Proof of Lang. section in New delhi VO check list ? as it is already given in CIO checklist ?

PCC need to be attached with New Delhi VO checklist ?

(4) Finaly do i need to pack New Delhi VO check list in seperate envelop ? & put that envelop with CIO checklist & documents ?

Or Paper clip CIO checklist & CIO supporting documents AND Paper clip NEW DELHI VO checklist with supporting documents

and Put both in Single envelop for final dispatch ?

(5) What is the best courier service from India to deliver to Canada ? Blue dart or DHL ?

Thanks in advance & need reply as soon as possible .

Regards,
Mayank

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Hi Fellows,
It gives a great feeling to see the contributions all fellows have to keep this thread alive..!!
I remained out of scene for a while and now I am back to join the main streamline.

@Mayank, I'd answer some of your queries.

- Secondary is 10th and Sen. Sec, is 10+2 which is not required to submit. It's about graduation & above after 10+2, that needs to be submitted (cert. + transcript). If you didn't do diploma or certificate, just leave it.

- One can't just put all high to show language proficiency. It must be filled on the basis of results of exams like IELTS etc. and its mandatory to submit such evidence.

- One can use more than one sheet to give a comprehensive view of job duties but On the top of any additional/supplementary sheet, one need to mentioned applicant name, question no. that is being answered. Check guidelines for exact info.

- CIO and VO checklists are different form and both must be included.

- Put all forms in the order (Both Check list at the top, followed by all applications and then doc.)and make a single bundle.
Else put CIO check list and its all documents as the 1st set and then put VO check list and its all doc. as 2nd set, and finally put them all as one bunch of papers, seal it and send it.

- As per new rule regarding PCC, it's highly recommended but not mandatory yet.
If one can't submit now for any reason, it can still be done later. But seeing change in this rule recently, I guess for all applications post June 2011, PCC would be mandatory.

- Word of caution-->sending papers by either by mail or courier bear different addresses. Be careful about.
For courier, I guess DHL or UPS are OK...Take SVC of a reputed brand to can check the status of package in transit on-line.

Hope it helps and you get more opinion from other members as well~
Best wishes
Rana~

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Mr. Rana,

Welcome back....

Thanks for support...

Regards,
Mayank

mr_rana said:
Hi Fellows,
It gives a great feeling to see the contributions all fellows have to keep this thread alive..!!
I remained out of scene for a while and now I am back to join the main streamline.

@ Mayank, I'd answer some of your queries.

- Secondary is 10th and Sen. Sec, is 10+2 which is not required to submit. It's about graduation & above after 10+2, that needs to be submitted (cert. + transcript). If you didn't do diploma or certificate, just leave it.

- One can't just put all high to show language proficiency. It must be filled on the basis of results of exams like IELTS etc. and its mandatory to submit such evidence.

- One can use more than one sheet to give a comprehensive view of job duties but On the top of any additional/supplementary sheet, one need to mentioned applicant name, question no. that is being answered. Check guidelines for exact info.

- Put all forms in the order (Both Check list at the top, followed by all applications and then doc.)and make a single bundle.
Else put CIO check list and its all documents as the 1st set and then put VO check list and its all doc. as 2nd set, and finally put them all as one bunch of papers, seal it and send it.

If one can't submit now for any reason, it can still be done later. But seeing change in this rule recently, I guess for all applications post June 2011, PCC would be mandatory.

- Word of caution-->sending papers by either by mail or courier bear different addresses. Be careful about.
For courier, I guess DHL or UPS are OK...Take SVC of a reputed brand to can check the status of package in transit on-line.

Best wishes
Rana~

barneli

Sep 19, 2010
Dr Hasib,
Please i am really confused on what documents/certificates to notarize can u give me a hint pls.
Thanks

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
barneli said:
Dr Hasib,
Please i am really confused on what documents/certificates to notarize can u give me a hint pls.
Thanks
ALL documents, except the originals are to be notarized.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
indira_prab said:
ALL documents, except the originals are to be notarized.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
agreed with indira. Following docs need to be original (that means all other docs need to be notarized except the followings):
1. IELTS result
2. PCC
3. University Transcripts
4. Bank certificate/statement
5. Work exp ref. letter from employer/supervisor

regards,
Dr.Hasib

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
mr_rana said:
Hi Fellows,

@ Mayank, I'd answer some of your queries.

Best wishes
Rana~
Hello rana,
Long time I havent visited this thread.
Hope you are fine.
I got my PER ( or 1st AOR) on February 15th.
They will transfer file to Tokyo Visa office.
What about you? Have you received any response yet?
Good luck.
Zahed

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
lucky you...!!

Well, my file was (rejected) with an humble explanation that the CAP got full (It was highly expected for NOC1122)
Just got back all papers few days ago.

But guess what?? In the meanwhile I came across another NOC matching with my profile and hence I am gonna strike back again.
So its time to try again..

thanks anyways for you concern
best wishes
Rana~

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Good Luck Mr. Rana...

If possible can you please give the details of your past file that got rejected.

date when you send to CIO ---CAP at that DATE

Date When received by CIO -- CAP on that date

Regards,
Mayank

mr_rana said:
lucky you...!!

Well, my file was (rejected) with an humble explanation that the CAP got full (It was highly expected for NOC1122)

But guess what?? In the meanwhile I came across another NOC matching with my profile and hence I am gonna strike back again.

best wishes
Rana~

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
mr_rana said:
lucky you...!!

best wishes
Rana~
I see...NOC 1122 was saturated pretty quickly I guess.
Anyway I am pretty sure you will get into the cap of new NOC under which you are attempting 2nd time.
Never say never. In the mean time my best wishes are with you friend.
Good luck. Please update.
Will update my case too.
-zahed

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
"What to do if you no longer have ORIGINAL IELTS result with you when you are required to send it together with complete application to CIO,NS"

As per CIO instruction guide;page no 8, regarding sending IELTS result:
"Do not request that your (IELTS-General Training, CELPIP-General or TEF) language test result be sent directly to the CIO. Submit your original language proficiency test results with your complete application to the CIO."

i.e applicants must send IELTS result together with complete application package to CIO otherwise it will not get accepted.
Now, it has been a concern that some applicants lost their IELTS result and IELTS test center(British council/IDP) refuses to provide another Original copy to the applicants.According to British Council/IDP they are ready to send the origial IELTS result to any authorized institution/body(CIO is one of the them). So applicants are in a great dilemma sicne neither IELTS test centre provides an extra Origial IELTS result to applicants nor CIO accept it if IETLS test centre send IELTS result directly to CIO without complete application package.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

When applicant requests IELTS test centre (British council/IDP) to send his result to CIO, they usually ask applicant to fill in a form and pay for the courier charge. Applicants can choose any courier service provider like FedEx/TNT/DHL/UPS etc. Good news is IELTS test centre allows applicants to send any other document with the IELTS result. All you need to do is to hand over your complete application package sealed in an envelop (put a cover letter inside stating that IELTS result is in a separate envelop) to the test centre and they will give the IELTS result together with your application pack to the Courier service. Courier service has their own envelop so 2 envelops (1 for IELTS, 1 for Application pack) will compile inside 1 big envelop and it is ready to dispatch to CIO.

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
@mayankpandya

I sent it in the last week on 28th Nov. which was received on 2-3Dec. (received at 11:00am by CIC)
and it was around same day evening when CAP of 1000 for NOC1122 was shown on CIC website.

So, finally I get back my papers around 2 weeks ago but I guess it took over a month to reach me as papers were sent back via ordinary post. So in my opinion, they CIC might have posted my doc. anywhere around mid of Dec. itself.

Seems I lost the battle at very close margin but the war is still going on..!!
Above all, Thanks for good wishes to all. They worth a lot in this otherwise barren island of "fighting back".

regards
Rana~

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Mr. Rana,

Good Luck..

Regards,
Mayank

mr_rana said:
@ mayankpandya

I sent it in the last week on 28th Nov. which was received on 2-3Dec. (received at 11:00am by CIC)
and it was around same day evening when CAP of 1000 for NOC1122 was shown on CIC website.

So, finally I get back my papers around 2 weeks ago but I guess it took over a month to reach me as papers were sent back via ordinary post. So in my opinion, they CIC might have posted my doc. anywhere around mid of Dec. itself.

Seems I lost the battle at very close margin but the war is still going on..!!
Above all, Thanks for good wishes to all. They worth a lot in this otherwise barren island of "fighting back".

regards
Rana~

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Be Aware while claiming 5 points from relative

It has been a concern that some post-june 2010 applicants got NER(Negative eligibility review) who claimed 5 points from adaptibility(points from relative) CIO refused to award them that crucial 5 points and consiquently their total points failed to reach pass mark:67.

Now, first of all we should figure out the what are the reason CIO points out for not giving 5 points:
1. Some applicants got refused since they didn't submit any document which prove that their relative is currently staying in canada.
2. some applicants didn't submit any document which can prove the relationship between the applicant and the relative, for example birth certificate of the relative

So to avoid this unwanted NER applicants must submit following docs :

1. If your relative is your brother/sister then notarized birth certificate of your brother/sister. It your relative is your maternal aunt/uncle then notarized birth certificate of both your uncle/aunt and your mother(showing same parents)
2.photocopy of your relative's Record of Landing (IMM 1000), Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card.
3. If your relative is a citizen then proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a photocopy of pages of a Canadian passport or Canadian citizenship card

4. Additional mandatory docs to prove that your relative is currently living in canada:
you can submit either his/her income tax/electric bill/bank statement etc.

Regards,
Dr.Hasib