+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP not done after 4 months! (HELP!)

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
Did my wife's RCMP fingerprint check on March 30th, 2016 and have not received the results yet (wife has no criminal record and was not fingerprinted before). Sent email to RCMP and got standard response.

"Please be advised that according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2016-03-30

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed."

Tried callng them but can only leave voicemail. CIC is asking me to provide the RCMP check on August 9th.

We went and did another check on July 19th through commisionaries and haven't got thr results yet either

What should I do?

Thanks!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicjoni said:
Did my wife's RCMP fingerprint check on March 30th, 2016 and have not received the results yet (wife has no criminal record and was not fingerprinted before). Sent email to RCMP and got standard response.

"Please be advised that according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2016-03-30

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed."

Tried callng them but can only leave voicemail. CIC is asking me to provide the RCMP check on August 9th.

We went and did another check on July 19th through commisionaries and haven't got thr results yet either

What should I do?

Thanks!
Send CIC a CSE with a copy of the email, stating that you will provide results as soon as they are available to you.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I made an assumption that you did an electronic fingerprint. Something must be wrong with your wife's case. If she has no criminal records, you should get a result in a week. If there is a match, it will take up to 120 days.

You can check processing time here.
h t t p:// w w w . rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-time-criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
Will send a CSE.

Did a second fingerprint on July 19th. No results yet...

Anyone know who to contact to escalate this issue?

Thanks!

Alberthan78

Oct 31, 2014
It takes 120 business days (not 120 days) in this year 2016.
So it will be up to 4.5 months.
Have you got it ??