+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
No, just the ones with the immigration stamps.

But if you miss one with a stamp in your application, then you should submit it by webform afterwards as a precaution.

Reactions: Uncle Yayo

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
469 with 4500 itas, thats my prediction,number of itas of Jan usually lower than that of Dec
In the past few years, there was at least 3weeks gap between the last draw of the year and the first draw of the new year hence the hike in cut off but this year is different.

Last draw was conducted on 23rd and all things being equal, we should see another draw on 6th. If anything, the score will drop simply because there's been series of holidays within the last few days that would have affected some of the factors guiding the whole immigration process. Firstly, IELTS wasn't in full flow due to these holidays and secondly, most of the ECA bodies closed on Christmas eve and will only resume today meaning, there's been nothing going on in that realm for the past couple of days (11days out of 14).

I think we might see as much as 2points drop between the last draw and this coming draw, unless IRCC postpone the draw till 13th of January then we might see an hike.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Guys, Need a quick help. I transmitted and couldn’t pay the amount due to internet connection problem. And now it’s not giving any option, will it reset after 2 hours ?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I just logged in to my Express entry account and it's showing more points.

I should have 459points, but its showing 470

is there a glitch in the system or is it just me. My points shouldn't be increasing till next month (due to an additional year of work experience)

anyone having the same issue?

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hello guys,

is there a glitch in the system or is it just me. My points shouldn't be increasing till next month (due to an additional year of work experience)

I just logged in and there's nothing changed with my crs points.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hello guys,

The work exp counts by month, so it gives you early additional points. You should decline itas if you receive it

Reactions: zupermarn

gabrielfb

Aug 5, 2019
I don't know.

Maybe i'll just wait. It could be a glitch
It is a know "problem" that the system awards the points a month prior to finishing the work year. The same thing happened to me, I only complete 3 years of experience mid-february but I have already received my additional points. From what I searched in this forum, it is ok to accept this ITA with these additional points, as long as your work experience letter is signed some days (around 5) after you actually complete the year of experience. I am likely to receive an ITA next draw and will accept it, but only gonna submit all documents at the end of february, to guarantee that my 3 years of experience is actually completed by the time of the AOR.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It is a know "problem" that the system awards the points a month prior to finishing the work year. The same thing happened to me, I only complete 3 years of experience mid-february but I have already received my additional points. From what I searched in this forum, it is ok to accept this ITA with these additional points, as long as your work experience letter is signed some days (around 5) after you actually complete the year of experience. I am likely to receive an ITA next draw and will accept it, but only gonna submit all documents at the end of february, to guarantee that my 3 years of experience is actually completed by the time of the AOR.

Alright. I'll wait till the end of February

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
@ZAtoCD how long did it take before you got your gcms notes? And is it exclusive to people within Canada?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Alright. I'll wait till the end of February
Don't worry about this. Many people (eps the CECs) received ITA before the anniversary of their work. They simply made sure that the work experience criteria were fulfilled at the point of submission. Good luck!

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi All,
I have collected and uploaded most of the required post-ITA documents. However, I am still waiting for the police certificates from my home country and my country of education.Both are in transit and will take atleast 2 weeks at the minimum. Should I submit the application uploading the acknowledgement emails and writing an LOE that I will submit them when I receive? or should I wait till I receive them before I submit? Thanks for your advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.