+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
I got my hands on my new TRF after EOR and submitted my profile today with 470, so you can add me as one more person who entered the pool with that score. I hope the cutoff falls soon for everyone's sake.

Reactions: joconstantine

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
There have been many PPRs yesterday after months of wait for many outlanders. Great positive news :) Hoping for more PPRs in the coming days :)
Could you please share a link if you have one? :) Do you know which months they received AOR?

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Could you please share a link if you have one? :) Do you know which months they received AOR?
Many people were posting their PPR updates in an FB group. Got to know it from there. Most of them were from Algeria, Tunisia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Africa. Their AORs were from Sep 2019 to March 2020. All had their VO as Sydney NS. I'll send a PM to you on the name of the FB group.

Reactions: Vv sam

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Many people were posting their PPR updates in an FB group. Got to know it from there. Most of them were from Algeria, Tunisia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Africa. Their AORs were from Sep 2019 to March 2020. All had their VO as Sydney NS. I'll send a PM to you on the name of the FB group.
That's great news! Definitely gives me hope. Thank you very much. :)

Reactions: Sharanm7 and Vv sam

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Some people reported they had received emails from IRCC asking if they wanted to be the testers for their new COPR portal. Not sure if these emails are legit. I can't imagine how exciting it is if I don't need to fly to Canada to make a soft landing to confirm my PR.

Reactions: Sharanm7

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Some people reported they had received emails from IRCC asking if they wanted to be the testers for their new COPR portal. Not sure if these emails are legit. I can't imagine how exciting it is if I don't need to fly to Canada to make a soft landing to confirm my PR.
I'm so interested to see any new developments they're coming up with.

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
TESTERS MEAN ?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Jonathan_2019

Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
Has anyone here taken services from a Immigration Lawyer in Canada? Do you think a Lawyer or an Immigration Consultant can help to get LMIA job offer? or a PNP?
Any personal experience that you can share is appreciated.
NOC Code 1311/1111 & SINP Score 67
Currently sitting at 460. Looking for ways to increase the score as IELTS & experience are already maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.