Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Obrigado cara!
Yes, I can definitely start that list. Do I only need country + arrival and departure date? Is there a specific format I should follow?
from my research, an excel spreadsheet with the dates should be fine. We'll have to fill this info in the EE page, not add a pdf. I did countries for mine, and on countries I only went for a flight connection (Europe) I added the arrival and departure dates in the same day.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hey guys.. for OINP nomination, does anyone know if the EE profile not getting expired in the next 3 months, is a criteria, in order to get invite??
My EE Profile expires on Aug 15th so any info on this would help..

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
-For funds, I am planning to call my bank once I get the ITA as I believe it has to be dated after the ITA is sent
I'm curious, why do you believe it must be dated after the ITA it issued? Is this documented somewhere, or have you heard it from others? I also have a score of 478, and after the draw last week I requested a proof of funds letter from my bank. I was thinking if it was dated quite "near" to when I submit my application that it would be in good standing.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I'm curious, why do you believe it must be dated after the ITA it issued? Is this documented somewhere, or have you heard it from others? I also have a score of 478, and after the draw last week I requested a proof of funds letter from my bank. I was thinking if it was dated quite "near" to when I submit my application that it would be in good standing.
I read it somewhere, or watched a video where they specified that. Maybe someone with more experience on this can clarify.

Reactions: WPGBound

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I read it somewhere, or watched a video where they specified that. Maybe someone with more experience on this can clarify.
According to the IRCC page, there is no specific date requirement on the Proof of Funds letter. Here is what they say (relevant part below):

Document requirements
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Obviously, there is a limit here because no one would accept a letter dated 6 months ago as proof of funds. I think having it dated as recently as possible is best. Mine was dated a few days before my ITA, but I applied very quickly after getting ITA.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
According to the IRCC page, there is no specific date requirement on the Proof of Funds letter. Here is what they say (relevant part below):

Document requirements
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Obviously, there is a limit here because no one would accept a letter dated 6 months ago as proof of funds. I think having it dated as recently as possible is best. Mine was dated a few days before my ITA, but I applied very quickly after getting ITA.
Thanks for sharing your experience!

If I am drawn next week, I should be able to apply within a few days afterward. So that is the route I will plan to take as well. If I am not drawn, I'll probably get a new letter when/if I am drawn.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hey guys.. for OINP nomination, does anyone know if the EE profile not getting expired in the next 3 months, is a criteria, in order to get invite??
My EE Profile expires on Aug 15th so any info on this would help..
No criteria like that but you have to be careful when profile expires and when OINP make draws so that you dont miss the chance to be nominated if you qualifies all condition. what if they make a draw on 16 aug and your profile is just expired and hence misses the draw. pls sort this out i would suggest

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Yes, I think thats a good idea, I, for instance, am not using a company I worked for because I couldn't get a letter because of covil, so I deleted them from my profile.
I have a question concerning the pr application post-ITA, everyone here mention that there’s a personal history section, however all the tutorials i see online for the pr application shows only the part where they require you to upload all your documents.
So i there another section for personal history post ITA ??

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Yes, you have a section for personal history for last 10 years or after you turned 18, whichever is more recent.
Do I need to include countries if I only had a connection there? Example: flew to Brazil, with a connection in Peru. Should I only include Peru in the list, with arrival and departure on the same day, even though I never left the airport?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for sharing your experience!

If I am drawn next week, I should be able to apply within a few days afterward. So that is the route I will plan to take as well. If I am not drawn, I'll probably get a new letter when/if I am drawn.
You should try and get the letters from the bank now, it wouldn't cause any issue if it's dated few weeks before your ITA date. In fact, it will make the submission process faster.

Reactions: WPGBound

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
You should try and get the letters from the bank now, it wouldn't cause any issue if it's dated few weeks before your ITA date. In fact, it will make the submission process faster.
You think is better to try to get an Letter from the bank right now with no ITA, but with high chances on getting it next all program draw.
Not sure why I have it in my mind, perhaps read somewhere, that the proof of funds should be dated after ITA. I might be wrong though, and you can have one that is a few days older than the ITA.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Do I need to include countries if I only had a connection there? Example: flew to Brazil, with a connection in Peru. Should I only include Peru in the list, with arrival and departure on the same day, even though I never left the airport?
No, you don't need to include countries where you were in transit for a short period. Only if you entered the country and stayed a certain period there.

The list of countries you've visited would go in your travel history section.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
Status
Not open for further replies.